Advantages of LED overhead lights
The main component of the lamp is a lamp. It consists of a set of diodes, the number of which affects the intensity of the glow. All LEDs are connected to a single power supply.
There are three types of diode connections in a lamp:
- Parallel - diodes contain a current limiting resistor. In case of failure of one component the lamp continues to work. Lamps with such a connection are expensive, but justify their cost.
- Serial - diodes are connected in series, and when one fails, the lamp stops working. This type of lighting is cheaper.
- Mixed - a common type of compound. Here, the diodes are combined into separate kits, which are connected in parallel. A set of diodes fails while the rest continue to work.
Advantages of overhead lights
The advantages of the overhead luminaires do not depend on the type and size.
- Long service life. If you follow the instructions for using LED lamps, they have been working for at least 20 years.
- Efficiency. Minimum power consumption leads to saving the family budget, companies, institutions.
- Environmental friendliness. In the manufacture of LED devices are not used chemical compounds hazardous to human health. Also, LED lamps do not emit or emit harmful substances.
- Compactness. Overhead lights are great for lighting small rooms with low ceilings.
The use of lamps
Overhead lights are appropriate in any room:
- in the kitchen as additional lighting above the work surface;
- in the bathroom they are usually placed above the mirror;
- in the living room lamps mounted at a height of two meters or above the floor;
- in the bedroom by the bed or above the dressing table.
- in a narrow long corridor.