Bosch washing machines: brand features, a review of popular models + tips for customers
The German Bosch washing machines keep the first positions in a rating of the most demanded equipment. There are several reasons for its popularity: reliability, functionality, practicality and safety.
The company constantly improves and expands the model range, implementing the most daring technological solutions. An important advantage of Bosch equipment is its loyal pricing policy.
Features of styralok from the brand Bosch
The first washing machine left the production line of the Bosch Corporation in 1914. Initially, the units were intended for use in factories, and in 1972 washers went on sale and became massively used in everyday life.
Working in the conditions of tough competition, the concern dynamically develops, regularly introduces its own technologies and “refreshes” the lineup.The manufacturer has strict control over the devices collected in its branches.
The main advantages of Bosch washing equipment:
- availability of multistage leakage protection;
- many models have control of drum imbalance and foam formation;
- economical consumption of resources - the energy class of many devices - A +, A +++;
- the option of weighing linen allows you to automatically calculate the consumption of detergent composition, water;
- assortment of color solutions of the equipment - besides the traditional white, black and silver products are offered;
- the innovative 3D AquaSpar function - dot injection of fluid to quickly wet the laundry and speed up the washing process;
- intelligent system for determining the optimal number of revolutions based on the weight of things;
- 3D Washing provides effective stain removal - in some modifications the drum rotates in a circle and horizontally;
- possibility of reloading in the process of washing;
- compact size - in the assortment are narrow units with a width of 40 cm;
- a wide range of models - there are horizontal / vertical washers built-in and freestanding.
Each model is equipped with a balance stabilizer to prevent shaking, overload protection and pollution sensor.
Even such technically advanced equipment is not without flaws. When choosing a Bosch washing machine, you should consider some of the nuances:
- The equipment assembled in Russia is somewhat inferior in quality to European counterparts. However, there is a plus - the emergence of domestic factories allowed to bring the cost of washing machines to the same level with models of less well-known manufacturers.
- Some consumers say the noise of the devices in the spin mode at high revs.. This disadvantage is observed in machines with frontal and vertical loading.
- In some models, a weak element is the hatch lock.. The latch on the door sometimes works tight or fails quickly.
- The parking option does not function correctly in vertically oriented models.. At the end of the washing, the drum is not always located upside down - it needs to be further scrolled.
Washing machines are manufactured at 41 plants, 4 of which are located in Germany, and the rest in Southeast Asia, Western and Eastern Europe. The share of German products in the total output is only 7%.
What to look at before buying?
First of all, it is necessary to compare the technical capabilities of the unit with the expected loads.
The focus should be on: the method of loading, the dimensions of technology and performance. Understanding the labeling will help deal with the Bosch range of washers.
In order not to get confused in the variety of washing machines jn Bosch should adhere to the conditional algorithm of choice. It is imperative to determine the following parameters:
- type of load;
- overall dimensions;
- performance - the maximum weight of things;
- spin speed;
- power consumption.
Let's take a closer look at these features of the brand styralok.
Loading method and capacity
Bosch offers models with side and top covers. Front-end cars are cheaper than vertical counterparts, they are easier to maintain and less noisy.
The upper part of the horizontal washer can be used as a dresser, above it you can place a functional worktop or washbasin. The main thing - to provide a place to open the door.
The design of vertical washing machines is more complicated, and accordingly, the cost is higher. Because of the two-axis mounting of the drum, the machine can shake violently during operation.
The basic selection criterion is the “loading capacity” of the drum. When choosing, you should start from the number of family members. If 3-4 people live in the house, then a machine with a capacity of 5 kg is considered optimal. For each subsequent family member, add 1.5 kg.
From a position of economy, the machine with a roomy drum is more profitable. For one approach, it turns out to wash all the clothes. However, in the conditions of compact space one has to compromise when choosing narrow models.
The optimal size of the machine
Before buying it is necessary to measure the place reserved for the washing machine. At Bosch frontal machines, the height and width, as a rule, are 85 cm, 60 cm, respectively. The main difference in size lies in the depth. Possible options:
- full-size deep machines - more than 55 cm, designed for loading - 6-9 kg, depending on the model;
- standard - 45-55 cm; the equipment is capable of simultaneously washing 5-6.5 kg;
- compact washers - 35-44 cm, maximum load up to 5 kg.
Bosch vertical washers are mainly produced in one standard size: depth - 65 cm, height / width - 90/40 cm.
Spin speed and its class
The indicator indicates the number of revolutions per minute and determines the degree of moisture of the washed things. Segmentation of the Bosch model range by pressing:
- 900-1000 rpm;
- from 1000 rpm
It is important to consider both the minimum and maximum value.The lower bar indicates the possibility of pressing delicate items, and the upper one shows the quality of pre-drying cotton fabrics.
The accompanying documents indicate the class of washing. The letter mark A-G stands for washing efficiency and thrift.
All Bosch machines, regardless of cost and design features, belong to class A - the highest indicator of the operation of devices.
The main criteria for energy consumption
The generally accepted standards provide for 7 categories of devices based on power consumption. Classes are labeled in Latin: A - the most economical devices, G - high-cost equipment.
Washer new generation differ minimal power consumption. Equipment represents classes A +, A ++ and A +++.
Design features of different series
German brand cars are manufactured in one of five series. Each group is different design features, embedded technology and additional functionality.
More about Serie 2 typewriters
The optimal balance of quality and affordable price. Devices correspond to the class of washing A and power consumption A +++.
The most significant technologies have been implemented:
- ActiveWater - smart control system adjusts the parameters of the work under the weight of the loaded laundry;
- VarioPerfect - the choice of accelerated or economy mode while maintaining the high quality of washing;
- AquaSpar - cascade wetting of linen;
- recognition and elimination of excessive foaming - the machine slows down the movement of the drum and starts additional rinsing;
- eliminating imbalance - a gradual increase in the number of revolutions for the distribution of linen throughout the drum.
The maximum load of the Serieloc Serie 2 is 6 kg, the estimated cost is 300-320 USD
Features of Serie 4
The most popular machines that combine convenience, safety of use with an affordable price.
Technological equipment: child lock, the presence of anti-vibration bands on the body, contactless engine EcoSilence Drive.In the fourth series there is a functional, as in the previous group of Eraser Bosch.
General parameters of styralok Serie 6
Avantixx series combines about twenty modifications with different form factors: narrow, embedded and full-size front, as well as vertical.
Technique with electronic control, classic design and rich functionality:
- "Load capacity" - 6-9 kg;
- delayed start option;
- AllergyPlus - antiallergic washing regimen suitable for caring for children and sensitive people;
- two types of drums: VarioSoft - drop-shaped protrusions of a convex and concave shape provide varying modes of washing, depending on the rotation vector of the drum, Wave Drum - “bubbles” for a gentle effect on the fabric;
- 3D-AquaSpar - triple water supply;
- ActiveOxygen innovative washing program - antibacterial laundry treatment, destroying up to 100% of microorganisms;
- multi-level protection system: child lock, imbalance control, AquaStop, foaming sensor, detergent dosage indicator.
The cost of equipment Serie 6, depending on the model, ranges from 410 USDup to 950 cu
Distinctive features of Serie 8 devices
Cars of the Logixx 8 series - units with frontal loading. The group included about ten copies of full-sized standalone standalone.
The equipment belongs to the premium segment and is suitable for families with children, where it is often necessary to wash a lot of things with different soiling.
It is possible to save individual washing program, select the mode of operation for the effective removal of 16 types of stains.
The Bosch company offers the buyer a lifetime warranty on the AquaStop - protection against leakage. Approximate price of Logixx 8 - 700-950 USD
Features Serie Home Professional
Full-size appliances premium. With a drum volume of 65 liters, the capacity per cycle reaches 8-9 kg. All the advantages of predecessors are embodied in the models.
Top models of styralok brand
Washing machines of the German manufacturer are rightfully respected - over the years of operation, the equipment has gained a reputation for being reliable, comfortable and durable. We offer a closer look at the most popular units.
Model # 1 - Bosch WLG20260
Bosch WLG20260 is a convenient compact model with a “carrying capacity” of 5 kg, the depth of the unit is 44 cm. Popular with consumers due to its small size and low cost, along with an impressive functional arsenal.
This washing machine is free-standing, but if desired it can be installed in the headsets - in the design of the unit there is a removable cover for embedding.
The main characteristics of the model: washing / drying / power consumption class - A / C / A, spinning up to 1000 rpm, control - electronic.
This typewriter has a built-in digital display that allows the user to immediately receive information about the selected mode and the duration of a particular program.
Technological equipment: child lock, case protection from leaks, elimination of imbalance and foaming, programming the start of washing. Water consumption - 45 liters, the size of the hatch - 32 cm.
Among the shortcomings, users note: the duration of some programs, the stagnation of water in the rubber door seal.
Model # 2 - Bosch WLK20267
Bosch WLK20267 - a fully functional machine with a depth of 44 cm, maximum load - 7 kg.
Technical capabilities of the unit:
- delaying the completion of washing for 1-24 hours;
- the possibility of reloading things;
- multistage leakage protection;
- the presence of anti-vibration bands;
- Exclusive 3D-Washing drum design provides asymmetric grip;
- variety of washing modes, including anti-allergic.
In WLK 20267 implemented technology EcoPerfect / SpedPerfect, VarioPerfect, cascade wetting and recognition of the level of foam.
Additional information: class of washing and spinning - A and C, respectively, electricity consumption - 0.15 kWh / kg, water - 50 l / cycle.
Of the benefits, users note the remarkable quality of washing and rinsing - at the end of the process there is not the slightest trace of powder on things.
Also like the quiet work and quiet behavior when spinning - the machine does not jump around the room and does not knock.
Of the minuses, it is worth noting the lack of auto-weighting and regular reminder to the owner about the need to free the drum from washed things. Washer periodically publishes a squeak that unbalances some users.
Model # 3 - Bosch WLG20060
Bosch WLG20060 - budget option with high quality performance. Depth of the case - 40 cm, capacity - up to 5 kg. The model can be installed separately or built into a niche thanks to a removable cover.
Features of the WLG20060 washing machine: spin class - C, power consumption - 0.19 kWh / kg, washing efficiency - A. As in the previous versions, there is a control of the foam level, drum congestion, as well as protection of the housing from leaks.
The unit is equipped with 15 different programs, among which each user will be able to find the most suitable for themselves.
There is a pre-wash for extremely dirty things, gentle handling of delicate fabrics, washing in plenty of water.
Families with children especially note the presence of a washing mode for children's clothes and an incredibly demanded stain removal option, which is especially useful for mothers of youngsters who are restless.
Disadvantages, according to users: the lack of a display, a separate rinse program and loud work on the spin.
Model # 4 - Bosch WAY32742
Bosch WAY32742 is a freestanding large-size front-loading equipment. It is a multifunctional roomy unit with a drum loading up to 9 kg.
The depth of the unit is 59 cm, the power consumption is 0.12 kWh / kg.This model belongs to the most economical devices, the quality of washing and spinning is high.
Technical equipment of the washing machine WAY32742:
- WaveDrum Drum;
- EcoSilence inverter motor;
- sensor used water pollution;
- rotating drum light;
- multistage security system.
There is an option to cancel / stop spin, select the period of the end of washing.
Information about the mode of operation is displayed on a digital screen with backlight. A special feature of the machine is the presence of the option “Prevent crushing” and the function of cleaning the drum.
Model # 5 - Bosch WOR20155
Bosch WOR20155 is a representative of a top-up washerlock. In one cycle, the machine washes up to 6 kg of things.
Electronic intelligent control is convenient to use - you can select the appropriate mode and temperature of washing, program the time of completion of the work.
Opportunities WOR20155: additional charge of linen, optimized moistening of linen, automatic adjustment of water consumption, consumption of washing preparations. Control of imbalance and foam level, the choice of spin speed and the possibility of its complete cancellation.
From the programs, users positively note the washing of wool and blended fabrics, preventing creasing, super-rinsing and the presence of a stain removal mode.
As for the minuses, the owners complain about the extremely inconvenient cover, which has to be held in order to load the laundry. The absence of hourly washing programs is also embarrassing - there is a 30-minute mode, and then follows a two-hour one.
Model # 6 - Bosch WVH28442
Bosch WVH28442 is a representative of washing machines with integrated drying. A more complex construct explains the inflated prices for similar models.
Washing and drying equipment Bosch allows you to get clean and dried things at the exit due to the presence of the function of airing with steam.
The unit for one cycle washes up to 7 kg of things, and fully dries - 4 kg. On the touch LCD display, you can set one of the 12 programs. The model has a removable panel for “insertion” of equipment into a niche or under a functional worktop.
Energy class - A +, washing - A, but the spin is slightly inferior in class, responding to class B. Although, according to users, things look flawless upon completion of washing.
The manufacturer also took care of safe operation, equipping the machine with full protection against leakage and children. Also, the washing machine controls the level of foam formation and imbalance.
Advantages over analogues: the presence of the option AquaStop, an invertor low-noise engine, automatic self-cleaning of the condenser and effective drying with air conditioning.
Of the minuses, the following stand out: poorly draining overall things, such as a duvet cover, a sheet, there is no way to completely turn off the spin.
Even the owners complain that the program for delicate things does not work well when processing really delicate fabrics that require careful handling.
Model # 7 - Bosch WVG30461
Bosch WVG30461 is a spacious, practical and multifunctional model with the possibility of washing up to 8 kg, drying up to 5 kg.
There are four programs for drying clothes: intensive, delicate, refreshing and airing at low temperature.
Functional model Bosch WVG30461:
- possibility of reloading;
- additional rinsing, easy ironing;
- antimicrobial cleaning;
- 14 wash programs.
The machine is equipped with a brushless motor, a child lock and system protection against leakage of the case.
AutoDry technology measures the moisture level in laundry that is dried. The unit is equipped with a touchscreen display, a VarioSoft drum with drop-shaped blotches.
The main advantages of this washing machine are:
- a wonderful mode of washing children's clothes, allowing for 4.5 hours to completely rid the fabric of harmful microorganisms that could settle there;
- excellent quality of drying due to the presence of moisture control, which allows you to dry things without overdrying them;
- quiet operation, even in the spin mode, although the manufacturer claims 52 dB when washing and 74 dB during the spin cycle.
Of the minuses, picky owners point out the remaining smell of detergent after rinsing. Therefore, you have to start the machine again by selecting the “super-rinse” mode.
In the alphanumeric designation of washing equipment laid information about some parameters. Standard marking is as follows: ХХХ 11 11 1 ХХ, where: X - alphabetic characters, 1 - numerical designations.
The treatment of the first three letters (XXX). The initial symbol is the same for all Bosch - W erasers, that is, “washer” is a washing machine.
The second letter can have the following meaning:
- L- front narrow machine;
- A- freestanding full-size with horizontal loading;
- I- Integrated front;
- O- vertically oriented washer.
The third letter indicates that a typewriter belongs to a certain series:
- K, T- the sixth generation of the release of 2015 and 2016, respectively;
- G, H- the fourth series;
- S, W- Logixx 8;
- Y- The latest generation of home professional technology.
Numerical designations carry information about the three parameters of the machine: spin speed, control method and design.
The third digit is the type of display. Legend:
- 2- narrow informative screen;
- 3- LED display;
- 4- multifunctional character display;
- 7- text screen.
The fourth digit indicates the functional features of the modification. Possible options:
- 0- standard equipment;
- 1- the possibility of supplying hot water;
- 3, 4- Adjustable and non-adjustable technology with AquaStop, respectively;
- 6- multi-level protection;
- 7- promotional.
The last digit is the case color cipher. 1 - white version, 0 - black. In the sixth series, some models are marked with the letter "X" - silver color.
The Latin letters at the end of the name indicate the region of manufacture of the equipment or the intended market:
- EU- European Union countries;
- Oe- Ukraine, Belarus, Russia;
- BY- Eastern Europe;
- EE- Spain;
- DE- Germany.
In Turkey, Bosch washing machines are manufactured with the label WAB and WAA. In France, the models are WOT, Spain - WAQ.
The rating of the most popular styralok will help determine the choice. The list of the best representatives is based on the analysis of technical data and consumer reviews.
Conclusions and useful video on the topic
The functional features of Bosch washing machines will be introduced by the video:
Design features and selection options narrow machines:
Bosch brand cars along with high quality and durability can boast a competitive price.
The wide gradation of products allows you to choose models of different performance for any room dimensions. All Bosch appliance series meet the main requirements: safety, efficiency and practicality.