Calendar of weekends and holidays for 2018 in Russia: how many days off in 2018, and when do we officially rest?
Who does not like to relax? Ministry of Labor has already madeschedule for 2018 by the days of our citizens to work.They also drew a line under the holidays, on what day what goes into and where are labor or holidays transferred. We have towork 247 days, and for rest there are 118 calendar days off and holidays,on the last of which we dwell.
The main thing in the article
How do we rest in 2018 on holidays?
To be able to plan your vacation, you need to know what days the holidays that pull the weekend in 2018 will “pop up”. You should also consider how they will be located on the basis of transfers and the days when you need to work out.Let us consider in more detail how our compatriots will rest in 2018 during the holidays.
- How do we rest from January to March 2018?The first thing that will please working citizens -New Year holidays, which start December 30, 2017 (Saturday) and end on January 8, 2017.Next, we will celebrateDay of our defenders - February 23which is the last day of the work week, Friday. That is, this day will be the official weekend and will smoothly flow into the coming weekend. In March, beloved by women and not always joyful for men to comeInternational Women's Day, he falls on Thursday,March 8. As for the 9th, thanks to the January holidays, namely, January 6 (Saturday, during the New Year holidays), it also becomes a holiday. This will allow you to rest 4 days from 8 to 11.
- How are the holidays from April to June?There are no holidays in April, but the government decided that April 28, which is Saturday, will be a working day, and the following next Monday -30 number will make the weekend.It turns out that the May starts not from the 1st day, as it happened every year, but fromApril 29 and they will last 4 days until May 3.Why so long? The government made the 2 nd day the day off, as it became a time off after Sunday, after the New Year, Sunday (the 7 th). In May, we will still celebrateVictory Day - 9 numbersby tradition, this day is festive. June will be markedDay of Russia, which is celebrated on the 12th.The government decided to make us a long vacation due to the transfer of the working day on June 11 (Monday) to the 9th day - Saturday. It turns out thatrest all of Russia will be from 10 to 12 June inclusive.
- How do we rest from July to October?These months are not remarkable and significant holidays, which would be considered public, no. We will work on the calendar.
- What does the weekend look like in November and December?Begins "fun"from November 4 (holiday of national unity),which falls on sunday. Accordingly, Monday will be non-working.We will celebrate from 3 to 6 November.And now the best partDecember 31 will be festive.And since it falls on Monday, it will have to work on December 29 on Saturday.
How many weekends and holidays in 2018 in Russia?
According to Article 12 of the Labor Code,non-working days per year 12,but only 8 come on holidays.The remaining 4 in our country are called the New Year holidays.
We do not work much longer, since when a holiday falls on a day off, a non-working day is postponed to the next next working day according to the calendar. To be precise,in 2018, the weekend and holiday will be 28 days.And adding on them the calendar weekend, we get 118 days, when there is no need to rush to work.
Holiday schedule for 2018
In October of this year, the government decided what the holiday schedule will look like in 2018. It was officially registered and approved by Resolution No. 1250 of October 14.
Calendar with holidays for 2018 approved
Official holidays in 2018
So, if you could not figure out the calendar, you can see what the list of official holidays looks like, which will be celebrated next year in Russia, in the table.
New Year's holidays in 2018
New Year's holidays in 2018 begin on December 30th.Since the 29th day will be the pre-holiday work day, the working time will be reduced by an hour, so for the chiming clock the working hostesses will have time to set the New Year's table and redo everything they have planned this year.After the noisy salutes and the beginning of 2018, protracted New Year holidays begin, ending on January 8. About them in more detail below.
January Holidays 2018
In January, Russian citizens will have to work only 17 days. All the rest of the time will have to be lazy hard, as this month has 14 days off and holidays. Of them8 days of vacation after the New Year, starting from January 1, they will last from the previous weekend (December 30, 31). On these 8 days, 2 public holidays fall:
It should also be noted that on the New Year holidays there are two days off according to the calendar, they will be transferred as follows:
- 01/06/2018 (Saturday) on March 9;
- 1/7/2018 (Sunday) on May 2nd.
Holidays 2018: production calendar
May holidays in 2018
May holidays, according to statistics, are the second most expected after the New Year. In 2018, they are 4 days:
- Sunday April 29- calendar holiday, which refers to the May holidays;
- monday 30 april- It was a weekend, thanks to the spent Saturday (April 28). The government made such a decision so as not to break 2 calendar days off and a holiday, one calendar working day (April 30);
- Tuesday May 1- actually, the national holiday of Spring and Labor, which, according to the Labor Code, is an official non-working day;
- Wednesday 2 may- It has become a holiday since the government moved to this day on January 7 (a calendar holiday that fell on the New Year holidays).
Also for the holidays, celebrated in May, should be attributed andVictory Day, which is the official weekend (May 9). It drops on Wednesday.
Calendar of Orthodox Church holidays for 2018
Finally, we will consider the church holidays, which will be celebrated by the Russians in 2018.
Great Easter Day
This special church holiday, which is prepared in advance. Each year, a new date falls, which depends on the solar-lunar calendar, but Easter is always celebrated on Sunday. It was adopted on this day to bake cakes and treat their relatives to them.In 2018 we will celebrate the Great Day on April 8.
The Twelve Holy Feasts
This includes all the major holidays of the Orthodox Church, which all Orthodox celebrate. There are 12 of these holidays in total and they are:
- Challenge. In other words, these holidays every year fall on a new date.They are counted from the date of Easter and therefore are shifted to earlier and later terms.
- Fixed holidays.This includes 9 holidays, which are repeated in the date from year to year.
Other Orthodox holidays in 2018 are also celebrated.
On the calendar, the big holidays are marked in red, commemoration days are taken in the square. In addition, the days of ordinary and strict fasting are marked in detail. Use this calendar and do not work on holidays.
With weekends and holidays sorted out. Now you can safely plan your vacation and vacation, because knowing when and how next weekend will fall, you can organize a great vacation with country trips and not only.