Cocktail "Pina Colada"
Watch the video
The present, classical composition of the cocktail PinaColada contains 3 ingredients: rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice. Usually use white rum, but some bartenders like to mix white and dark rum for this cocktail. Currently, there are many options for how to make a Pina Colada alcoholic cocktail. Let's look at the history of the Pina Colada cocktail to be closer to the amazing tropical drink.
The history of the cocktail of Pina Colada
In the distant 1820, a certain Roberto Cofresi wasknown as a pirate captain from Puerto Rico. He treated the pirates to an interesting cocktail consisting of rum, coconut and pineapple. So he supported their morale and spirit.
The official version of creating a cocktail by Pina Coladaalso refers to the State of Puerto Rico. This cocktail was invented by Ramon Marrero, the barman of the Caribbean Hilton Hotel in San Juan in 1954. For three long months he searched and picked up the perfect combination of ingredients that helped him create this magnificent cocktail of Pina Colada. By the way, Pina Kolada translates as a filtered pineapple.
An exotic drink came to our country,he fell in love with a huge number of visitors to bars and restaurants. Now in the cocktail card of almost any bar you can find among other famous drinks a cocktail of Pina Colada and his photo. Consider how to make a Pina Colada cocktail by yourself.
The recipe for a cocktail by Pina Colada
To make a Pina Colada cocktail, you will need one tall glass, a blender, 50 grams of white rum, 75 g of coconut liquor, 75 g of pineapple juice and 50 grams of ice.
- Cubes of ice should be beaten in a blender.
- To add ice, add 50 grams of white rum, and then mix well.
- In this mixture, pour 75 g of coconut liquor. Due to the fact that there is a problem to find coconut cream, the Pina Colada cocktail uses Malibu liquor or coconut cream. Beat the whole mixture in a blender.
- To her, add 75 g of pineapple juice and whisk again. Pina Colada's cocktail is received.
- If you want to make the bezel bezel beautiful. In the saucer should pour the sugar. Cut the edges of the glass into the juice, and then into the sugar.
- Gently pour the drink out of the blender into the decorated glass. On the edge of the glass, you can also put a slice of pineapple.
Pina Colada's non-alcoholic cocktail
In the bars visitors can also offer non-alcoholic options of Pina Kolada. The so-called Coco Colada is in great demand. Preparation of the cocktail of Pina Kolada of this kind is very simple:
- In a blender, beat one cup of ice.
- Add 110 ml of pineapple juice and 60 ml of coconut cream. Whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Decorate the edges of the glass can be the same way as in the alcoholic cocktail of Pina Colada. And also gently pour the cocktail into the glass.
Cocktails with liqueur Pina Colada
In addition to the cocktail called Pina Colada, there is a liquor with the same name. It consists of coconut milk, vanilla and cream. To drink the liqueur of Pina Kolada is preferred in the composition of cocktails.
The cocktail of Banana Colada from the liqueur of Pina Colada
- 1 banana
- 3 parts of the liquor Pin Kolda
- 1 part banana liqueur
- 1 part liquor Baileys
- 1 part of dark rum
In the blender we put all the ingredients and mix. After that, add a cube of 4 ice and again a little whisk.
Cocktail Peach Leap from the liqueur Pina Colada
All the ingredients are mixed together with ice and a slice of pineapple.
- 1 part of the liquor Pina Colada
- 2 parts of peach liquor
- 1 part lemon juice
- 8 pieces of pineapple juice
Do not forget, the Pina Colada cocktail isa long-drink cocktail, so you should drink this sweet drink through a straw. He is very fond of representatives of the beautiful half of humanity for the fact that it almost does not feel the taste of alcohol. Although others may speak of it as too sweet.