Eggplant salad for the winter. Simple recipes for the most delicious salads
Under the heading "" - eggplant salad for the winter.
Today we will talk about another vegetable that is perfect for harvesting for the winter - it is eggplant, and more specifically about salads from it.
Eggplant, like a tomato, belongs to the family of the nightshade; it became more widespread only in the 19th century.
Vegetable demanding and a little capricious in growing, but nevertheless very fond of our gardeners.
The color is from almost white, yellow to dark purple. Although I mostly grow only dark purple, they are, for my taste, softer, tasty, although whites are obtained with a small crystal.
Like all vegetables, it contains many vitamins, is rich in fiber, as well as micro and macro elements.
Eggplants are used in cooking in the preparation of various dishes, both fresh and fried, boiled, baked, stewed, canned.
It is better to use small fruits, they have to be cut less, and the young ones are juicier and tastier than perepelki.
Do not try to use cans of large capacity, the most optimal is 0.5 liters. and 1 l. Be guided by the future number of eaters in order not to leave the uneaten snacks open for storage.
Delicious Eggplant Salad Recipes
Eggplant Salad for the Winter - Ten
- 10 eggplants
- 10 sweet peppers
- 10 tomatoes
- 10 onions
- 10 bitter peppercorns
- a glass of vegetable oil
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tbsp. lie salt
- 3 tbsp. lie vinegar 9%
- If desired, add 10 pcs of carrots and 1 glass of water
My eggplant, cut into 3 cm thick pieces, pour cold water for 30 minutes
Tomatoes are my, cut into four parts, use better than medium size in size
Onions clean cut each in half, cut into half rings
We remove the stem from the pepper, seeds, cut into pieces of 3 cm wide
Clean the garlic, cut each lobule into small pieces
With eggplant drain water
Pour oil into a large pot.
We lay out tomatoes, peppers, onions, eggplants. Add salt, sugar
Put the pot on the fire and stirring, bring to a boil.Cover with a lid, stew on medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
In the process of quenching, add peppercorns, if you consider to your taste that there is not enough liquid, then you can add 1 cup of water
At the end of the quenching add garlic and vinegar, stir, boil for another 5 minutes
Put the prepared salad on pre-sterilized cans, roll up the sterilized lids
Banks turn over, cover with a warm cloth and leave to cool completely.
Eggplant salad for the winter in Korean
Calories per 100 grams - 69.5 Proteins - 1.2 Fats - 2.6 Carbohydrates - 10.3
- 2 kg eggplant
- 500 grams of sweet pepper
- 500 gr carrots
- 500 grams of onions
- 6 tooth. garlic
- h. lie ground black pepper
- 2 hours l. ground coriander
- 1 - 2 ch. Lodges. red pepper
- st. lie salt
- 8 tbsp. lie Sahara
- 100 ml of vinegar 9%
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- My eggplant, cut into thin, long sticks, add some salt, mix and leave for 1 hour
- Drain the juice, wash them in running water
- After washing, spread on a slightly greased baking sheet, cover with foil, put in a heated oven for 10-15 minutes
- Peel carrots, grate on carrot in Korean, pour hot water for 3 minutes
- Wash carrots in a colander with cold water, squeeze out excess liquid
- Onions cut in half, cut into half rings
- Pepper is cut into two halves, cut into long thin straws
- All vegetables except eggplant mix, add garlic passed through a press
- Add pepper, coriander, sugar, vinegar, salt, hot pepper, oil
- Mix everything thoroughly, cover, leave to marinate for 5-6 hours
- In vegetables, add another hot eggplant, mix
- Spread the salad on pre-sterilized jars.
- Put a towel on the bottom of the pot, put the jars and fill with water
- From the moment of boiling we will sterilize 35 minutes - 500 ml jars, 1 l - 20 minutes
- Tightly close the sterilized lids, overturn, close with a warm cloth and leave to cool completely.
Classic vegetable salad - Pyaterochka
Calories per 100 grams - 116.5 Proteins - 1.0 Fat - 9.1 Carbohydrates - 7.4
- Eggplant - 2 kg.
- Tomatoes - 2 kg.
- Pepper and gogoshar - 2 kg.
- Onions - 1 kg.
- Carrots - 1 kg.
- Bitter pepper - 4 pcs.
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 1/2 Art.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 500 ml.
Eggplant my, cut into large pieces
Fill with well-salted water, put the load on top, leave for 2 hours
Onion cut into half rings. Grate carrots on a coarse grater
Pour oil into a large pot, add onions and carrots
Chop any greens to taste
Finely chop the hot pepper
My tomatoes, cut into four parts
Pepper cut into large slices
We put the pot with carrots and onions on the fire and simmer for 10 minutes
Eggplants are washed under running water, slightly wring out.
Put them in a saucepan, mix, simmer another 10 minutes. Add pepper, mix, continue to simmer another 10 minutes
We spread the tomatoes, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring. Pour greens, pour vinegar
Add salt, sugar, carefully stirring bring to a boil
We put the finished salad on sterilized cans, covered with sterilized lids
We lay the bottom of a large container with a towel, put jars, pour boiled water
Sterilize the salad for 20-25 minutes from the moment of boiling
We roll up the jars, turn them over, cover with a warm cloth and leave to cool completely.
Salad - Teschin language
- Eggplant - 4 kg.
- Tomatoes - 10 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 10 pcs.
- Garlic - 5 heads
- Hot pepper - 4 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 9% - 150 gr.
- Wash eggplants, cut into circles, fold into a deep pan
- Salt, mix and pour water, leave for 30 minutes
- After that, rinse with running water, drain excess liquid
- Wash peppers, remove seeds
- Peel the garlic
- Tomatoes pour boiling water for 1 minute
- Drain the water from the tomato, pour cold water for 2 minutes and peel off the skin.
- Tomatoes, whole pepper, garlic mince
- Add salt, sugar, oil, vinegar
- Add the crushed mass to the pan and put on the fire, simmer for 30 minutes
- Ready salad spread out on sterile jars, roll up sterile lids
Snack - Eggplant like mushrooms in 1 liter jars
Calories per 100 grams - 48.7 Proteins - 0.9 Fats - 3.4 Carbohydrates - 3.6
Ingredients based on 5 x 1 liter cans:
- 5 kg of eggplants
- 250 g of dill
- 300 g of garlic
- 300 ml vegetable oil
- 250 ml of vinegar 9%
- 3 liters of water
- 2 tbsp. lie salt
- Eggplant cut into large pieces
- Finely chop the garlic
- Dill finely chopped
- Put a pot of water on the fire, pour in vinegar, add salt
- Add eggplants and cook from the moment of boiling for 3 minutes, pour into a colander, let drain, pour into the pan
- Add garlic, dill, oil, gently stir
- Fold, sealing with a spoon on sterile jars, cover with sterile covers.
- Put a towel in the big pot on the bottom, put the jars, fill it with water
- Sterilize since boiling for 20-30 minutes
- Lid rolls and set under a warm cloth until cool.
Eggplant Salad Twinkle
Calories per 100 grams - 49.6 Proteins - 1.5 Fats - 2.1 Carbohydrates - 6.1
It is necessary:
- Eggplant - 1.5 kg.
- Garlic - 200 gr.
- sweet pepper - 500 gr.
- hot pepper - 5 pcs.
- Vinegar 9% - 75 ml.
- Vegetable oil
- Cut eggplants into circles, 5 mm thick, salt, mix and leave for 30 minutes
- Remove seeds from peppers
- Peeling garlic
- Through the meat grinder skip garlic, sweet and spicy peppers
- From the eggplant drain excess liquid, spread out on a baking sheet, greased. Put in preheated oven at maximum temperature for 10 minutes
- Add salt to the ground mass, mix, put on the fire, bring to a boil and stew for 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar to stewed marinade
- In sterile jars lay out, sealing with a spoon, alternate layers of eggplant with pouring peppers until the jar is filled
- Roll up sterile caps and leave to cool.
Eggplant with pepper in tomato sauce
Calories per 100 grams - 65.5 Proteins - 1.3 Fats - 4.2 Carbohydrates - 5.7
- 4 kg of eggplants
- 4 kg sweet bell pepper
- 6 heads of garlic
- 3 liters of ready tomato juice
- 0.5 liters of vegetable oil
- 200 g sugar
- 200 grams of vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lie salt
Garlic cleaned, skipped through the press
My eggplant, cut into cubes
Fill with tomato, put on a small fire to stew, stirring for 10 minutes
Pepper is cleared of seeds, cut into half rings
Add to the pan to the eggplant pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt.