Folk remedy for acne at home
Persistent inflammation and the appearance of acne on the face, most often associated with improper diet and not enough bowel cleansing. For beautiful and healthy skin of the face, it is important to observe the correct healthy diet and conduct regular anti-inflammatory care in the form of masks, cleansing with lotions of herbal decoctions and infusions of cucumber or aloe juice.
The most common causes of acne on the face
Any reddening and inflammation on the skin is a sure sign of a malfunction of the internal organs. And additional treatment is required. But it also happens that it is enough to change your lifestyle, go in for sports, completely reconsider the diet and restore the health of the skin.
The process of formation of acne and rash on the skin is as follows. When the sebaceous glands cease to function as needed, excess fat accumulates in the pores, and they do not have time to clear.As a result, inflammation, redness, and sometimes suppuration appear.
Causes of sebaceous gland malfunction:
- abrupt hormonal changes;
- not proper skin care;
- violation of the internal organs (liver, pancreas, intestine);
- not proper nutrition;
- allergic reactions.
Effective Acne Treatments
Of course, treatment should be prescribed based on the cause of acne. Only when a woman succeeds in determining exactly what kind of malfunction in the body causes permanent inflammation on the skin of her face, is it possible to completely and completely cope with the unpleasant problem of acne. But even until the cause has been found, it is useful to conduct local therapy in the form of face masks and skin washing with herbal decoction lotions that have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Indeed, unlike store medications and ointments, they do not contain chemical additives that can cause additional irritation on the skin. Also one of the conditions of a beautiful and healthy skin is proper nutrition with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits.They regulate metabolic processes and contribute to the timely cleansing of the intestines from toxins and toxins.
What not to do on skin care, prone to frequent acne?
Professional beauticians highlight a number of mistakes that girls make every day while caring for their skin, thereby causing even greater harm to it.
- In no case should not squeeze acne.
- Do not use alcohol-based lotions and tonics.
- Do not use scrubs with large abrasive particles.
- Do not eat junk food with an abundance of various fried foods, flavored with sauces.
Homemade lotions recipes
Face lotions are an integral part of facial care. They are used for washing and cleansing the face in the morning and in the evening, after removing makeup. They are useful in that they remove all excess fat and dirt from the skin of the face. And also have a calming and tonic effect on the epidermis. Homemade lotions of decoctions of herbs are stored in the refrigerator for no more than 1 week, and herbal preparations for no more than 3 days.
- From aloe. Rinse large leaves of a flower under warm water, chop and squeeze juice from them.It is used both as a lotion for washing cleansed face skin, and as a mask. To do this, make a compress from gauze and attach to the affected areas of the skin for a few minutes. Regular use of this lotion provides a disinfectant and healing effect. As well as aloe has a soothing and calming effect.
- From chamomile. Two tablespoons of chamomile pharmacy brew in a water bath. Then cool and strain. This infusion is used as a lotion for the face, and stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. It is also very useful to apply for steaming the face before applying the mask. To do this, slightly warmed decoction, applied to the towel and applied to the face, so that the pores are opened before applying the nutrient composition. Chamomile decoction prevents inflammation and has an antiseptic effect.
- From celandine. Two tablespoons of herbs brew boiling water (0.5 cups) and insist until it cools. Then the resulting lotion should be separated from the tea leaves through gauze. It is also used as a lotion, and just for washing. Infusion of celandine perfectly cleans clogged pores and prevents inflammation.
- From sage. Two tablespoons of dry herbs brewed in a water bath.Then allow to cool and separate from the tea leaves. The finished lotion is applied to a cotton pad and applied to acne or acne affected skin.
Homemade acne masks are a very affordable and effective skin care product. Apply them to the pre-cleansed and steamed skin.
In order to remove the inflammatory process and get the maximum result from the mask, it is better to use baths for steaming the skin with the decoctions listed above. In a wide container, for example, a bowl you need to pour any herbal infusion and add boiled water. Then cover your head with a towel and sit on steam for 5-7 minutes. This time will be quite enough for the disclosure of pores.
- From cucumber. Grind the cucumber grated. The resulting slurry pour boiled water and let it brew until it cools. Then the resulting mass is distributed over the face in a uniform layer for 20 minutes.
- Cosmetic clay. It perfectly regulates the water and fat balance of the skin. Eliminates all excess pollution from the skin and promotes its regeneration. For oily skin, this mask is used 2 times a week, and for combined and dry - once a week.
One tablespoon of any cosmetic clay (white, blue or green) is diluted with boiled water and a decoction of calendula or celandine, to the consistency of thick cream. Then applied on the face with a uniform layer. After 10-15 minutes, the mask is washed off with warm water.
- From oatmeal with soda. For the prevention of the appearance of subcutaneous inflammation and acne is perfect oatmeal mask with the addition of soda. Oatmeal poured boiling water to the formation of a thick slurry. When it has cooled slightly, add half a teaspoon of soda. The mask is applied in the form of heat. Leave the composition on the face for 10-15 minutes. Then we wash off the mask, lightly massaging the skin to get rid of excess peeling. Such a composition perfectly moisturizes the skin and cleanses it from horny particles, acting simultaneously as a scrub.
Some more effective ways to deal with acne at home, you will learn from the video
For complete relief from acne, treatment requires an integrated approach. A single therapy and skin care with the help of homemade masks and products is sometimes not enough. In this case, it is better to consult a dermatologist or a professional cosmetologist.