How can I change the skin color in Photoshop?
Very often, when examining old photo albums, wenotice spots or some other defects on the skin. This does not mean that he was shooting a bad photographer, it's just that all the photos looked just like that. Nowadays, with the help of technical progress, it is possible to make a very good, creatively executed work out of a very bad, in terms of photography quality. Thanks to computer technology you can create a background on the photo card, change the eye color, the length of the hair, and even the skin color in Photoshop. In Photoshop, you can even make an old, black and white photo card.
Let's try to make out this situation. You got an old picture of your great-grandmother, on which she is still quite a baby. It seems all right, the outfit is beautiful, carefree smile, but ... the face for some reason is noticeably different in color from the body. But, everything is fixable. You can return the natural shade of the skin with Photoshop.
Skin Color in Photoshop
- First you need to open the photo in Photoshop andcreate a layer that will adjust the color. You can use the icon of a black and white circle. It is located on the bottom of the layers panel. Click on the correction dialog box and select "Red Tones" from the list. Then adjust the tone (Hue) +6, saturation -6.
- You can pay attention that the person has becomebetter, but it differs in color from the body. Leave correction on the face, unnecessary we will remove, by means of "Layer Mask". Fill the mask with black color so that the image is hidden and activate. Then invert the colors in the mask by pressing Ctrl + I. Now, you should choose a white brush and paint over your face. In order to view the mask, press Alt and click on the mask, and if you want to see the image, click on the correction icon. After the manipulations made, the complexion and body were noticeably leveled, but still far from perfect.
- Next step, we need to duplicate the layer"Saturation / Hue". After that, adjust the mask so that only certain areas of the photo are adjusted. Select all using the Ctrl + A keys, and then find the fill function in the "Edit" menu and select the black color. After that, you need to again take a brush of white color and hold on the face in the photo. The transparency of the layer should be sixty seven percent.
- In order to correct the complexionphotos and make it the same in color, like the skin on the whole body, the layer Layer-New Adjustment Layer Curves will help you. This layer will help you align the halftone. In the options window, click on the center of the curve and drag it slightly to the side. Thus, the shadows will smoothly move into the lit areas on the face. Now that the face is perfect, you notice that the parts of the body are slightly modified. Let's fix them by contacting the mask function for help. Fill it with black, and then create a brush with white paint and paint your face.
- After the shade of the face became the same ason the body, you need to add a contrast pattern. Activate the "Levels" layer. Then change the ratio of light and shadow. Set them to the level of twelve and two hundred and fifty-five.
That's all. Your work is completed. You now have a picture of remarkable quality in the archive. Now you know how to change the skin color in Photoshop. After editing a few pictures, you will do everything "on the machine", and you will no longer need the instruction.