How can I prolong the anti-virus Avast?
Work on the anti-virus "Avast" began in 1995year. Gradually the program became one of the most effective and popular among users. The manufacturer gives the opportunity to use the antivirus for free, and then grants the right to choose the integrated paid protection or the base version for free. How to extend Avast anti-virus for free, you can learn from our article.
How to prolong the anti-virus "Avast": instructions
- Connect the Internet and launch the settings window - you have to double-click on the antivirus shortcut.
- At the top of the window you will see the inscription "Register" - click on it.
- There will be versions of different versions of the antivirus. To select a free version, click on the "Basic Protection" option.
- Fill out the form: name, surname, e-mail address.
- Click the "Register using an email address" button.
- Again, select the version of "Basic Protection".
- In the "Maintenance" menu, your registered license will appear, and you will also see the time of its operation.
Next time, while renewing a license, you no longer needwill be recorded. Before you will receive a message stating that the annual license expired. In order to extend it again, press the gray button under the "Standard Protection" version and the "Renew License for Free" button.
The system will be automatically updated every time you turn on the computer and warn you that you visited a site with malicious virus media.
When using the free version periodicallythe manufacturer proposes to proceed to full protection. This means that you are offered to use a paid service package. If you accidentally clicked on this button, you can go back to the free version in the settings in the "Subscription" section.