How to become ordinary?
Some people are so unusual in their externalform, behavior or outlook, which involuntarily attract a lot of attention, which confuses them. Many people in such a situation want to become invisible, just like everyone else. Let's talk about how to become an ordinary person, like most others.
To become like others outwardly, merge with the majority, follow these simple tips:
- Do not wear bright colors, in clothes givepreference for black, gray, dark brown - that is, all neutral, preferably dark colors. Do not wear bright and memorable details and accessories, do a minimum of jewelry, or better without them at all. Clothes choose simple and easily understood styles.
- If you have a bright external detail, for example, a large mole, you can get rid of it.
- Hair should also be of a normal color, better than natural. The most common hair colors in Russia are shades of light brown, dark. Haircut usual, without any frills.
Character, behavior, worldview
To become invisible and not to attract excessive attention to yourself, follow these tips:
- Speak less, in a quiet and calm voice. Do not seek to express your point of view in all, express it when asked.
- Always behave adequately in any situation, as predictable as possible. Unconventional behavior attracts unnecessary attention.
- In general, try not to show your individuality. The original hobby, the manifestation of their leadership qualities, any unorthodox expression of oneself in society - all this is prohibited.
- Observe the usual way of life: get up in the morning, spend time studying or work, at home in the evening to watch TV or hang on the Internet.
- You also build your life according to the standard scheme: go to kindergarten, then 11 years of schooling, then necessarily go to university or college, preferably on some popular specialty, then go to work for a standard salary, start a family (not because you really wanted it, but because it's time, the age has approached), give birth to children, finish working until retirement, then retire and raise grandchildren.
- Do not show your true emotions and feelings,if they do not meet the standards. So, for example, if everyone laughs and you are not funny, you will still laugh together with everyone. If everyone adheres to a certain point of view, and you think otherwise, do not show this, agree with the majority.
- Follow the public opinion, listen to the same ordinary people who tell you how to live: what to strive for, on whom to study, where to work, on whom to marry, etc.
It's very simple to become ordinary. Observe the majority of people you meet on the street, in transport, in public places. You need to become like them.