How to buy a car?
Are you planning to buy a car? You can be congratulated on this important decision! Now, you definitely need to know how to formalize the purchase and sale of a car. After all, carried away by the choice of brand and model, you can forget that the car, like any other major acquisition, needs special documents. They are issued depending on how you purchased the car - for cash or not, on credit or on leasing. But there are a number of requirements that have to be fulfilled in any case. How to apply for a car purchase agreement?
You need to prepare a number of documents, such asas: PTS; when buying a car in the cabin - a passport, with the hand - the passport of the buyer and the seller; When buying a car for a legal entity, you must have your passport, company seal, and a power of attorney (notarized) to purchase it; driver's license (if available).
Execution of the contract of sale of car
The following items must be present in the contract:
- a complete description of the car, including numbers, date of issue, color and more;
- conditions on which the car is provided for use;
- mandatory item - purchase price;
- method of payment - cash in hand or transfer to the account of the seller, but then do not forget to specify in the contract all the details;
- personal data of the buyer and seller - setting data for individuals. Persons and passport for ordinary;
- addresses and details of the parties;
- date of the transaction;
- a signature, for legal entities also a seal.
What should I do after signing the contract?
It should be noted that if you do not want to queue up for car registration, then you need to make an appointment in advance.
- If you are a seller, then you need to provideinformation on the sale to the tax authority. Initially, a certificate of 3NDFL is submitted, and the tax itself is paid later. However, it does not need to be paid to those persons who own a vehicle for more than three years.
- If you are a buyer, then after processing the papers you must register the purchased vehicle. For this, the following documents will be needed:
- the contract of sale;
- insurance of motor third party liability insurance or CASCO;
Nuances at registration
It is best to look at those places in the contract, in which it is easy, but very undesirable to make a mistake.
- The contract must be filled with all due care, because one small mistake in a word or figure will lead to a great waste of time.
- It is necessary to fill in the boxes from the very beginningline, to avoid adding information to empty spaces by another participant in the transaction. For the same purpose, in the unfilled part of the graph, a dash should be put, and in the empty lines - the letter "z".
- Everywhere you need to specify the fullest possibleinformation. For example, In paragraph 1.1, write down all the information provided in its documents. You can also write down information about the certificate of registration of the car, as well as on the state registration plates.
- If you fill out the title in the data or requisitesof the new owner you still made a mistake, but managed to notice it, then you need to fix it, and in the column "Special notes" write down "Corrected believe" and sign under this postscript and the seller and the buyer.
Pay attention to column 4.2 - in it you must list all the items that the seller sends to the buyer along with the car. It can be documents for a car or for additional equipment; additional items (fire extinguisher, spare parts, a set of winter tires, a jack, an emergency stop sign, etc.); trinkets and car keys. If you are a buyer, be sure to check this information.