How to buy a phone?
Of all the technologically complex devices, the most popular and popular, in our time, is the mobile phone.
Many approach his choice thoroughly: having studied the necessary characteristics and the optimal cost. But it also happens that the purchase is made without any reason, just because the phone just liked it. We do not recommend you do this.
Four rules for how to buy a phone
Rule one is choice.
Determined which is better to buy a phone,select the corresponding phone models. To do this, use a search engine, for example, "Yandex Market", or other online sites that provide the ability to search for a phone by parameters. Be sure to read the reviews of specialists, user reviews and discussions on the forums.
Also, communicating with your friends,take an interest, that for models of phones they use. Ask about the shortcomings and advantages: how long the battery lasts, what audibility, how convenient it is to use the menu, etc.
Be sure to review the phones you liked inspecialized salons or sections of shops. Ask the seller to tell about this or that model. Imagine how you will use it: whether key locking is easily removed; whether the navigation buttons are comfortable; quality of the screen and the materials from which the phone is assembled. Any of the sellers is interested, first of all, in sales, and not in consulting, and strive to inform only about the best characteristics of the phone. Do not be lazy to ask sellers in different outlets - thereby, collect more truthful information about the device.
Rule two - the cost
The price of a phone depends not only on the quantityfunctions, inherent in it and build quality, but also from the brand. Many trademarks make quite large mark-ups on the devices because of the fame of their name. But with similar characteristics, you can pick up a phone and cheaper. Of course, there is nothing to prevent buying a used brand in a rich package. But here there will be questions with warranty service, serviceability of the device, with its "clean" history. Next, we'll look at how to buy a new phone.
Rule three - the place of purchase
Get a new phone with your hands - lottery. There was a case when one metropolitan resident ordered another phone from the United States. He brought it and sold it at a good price. But less than a week, the device began to malfunction. It turned out that there was an expired battery in it. To find an entrepreneur was possible only through law enforcement structures. Now ask, do you want it? So, let's stop at the legal schemes of sale.
- The most reliable option of purchase - purchase ina large shopping center or a mobile operator's salon. There you are required to submit documents for the goods and the corporate guarantee, as well as to check its efficiency. The truth and the price will be higher here.
- Another option is to buy a phone over the Internet. This method is more convenient: lower cost, provides delivery at the right time for you. However, the online store does not bring devices just for demonstration and will sell only a specific model. Therefore, before ordering, be sure to study your device in the communication salon. When choosing a seller on the Internet, give preference to the one that has a fixed point of sale in the city.
Rule four - check
Regardless of where you decide to buy a mobile phone, you need to check its technical state, equipment and documentation:
- Each unit has its own unique number - IMEI - assigned at the factory. It will be displayed on the screen after you type 5 characters: * # 06 #. Check the number with IMEI on the box and battery.
- Complete phone - charger, wires, headphones, etc. - must match the list in the manual.
- It is desirable that the description of the phone was in Russian and executed not by copying, but by a high-quality printing method. This is a sign of a licensed phone.
- Also, it is important to note the device's certification in the country where it is sold. PCT - Russia, STB - Belarus.
- Unlike telephones sold in commercialcenter, in the salons of communication can be implemented devices designed to work only with a particular cellular operator. SIM-cards competitors will not work in this phone. Usually such phones are offered within the framework of shares.
- Evaluating the integrity of the body and parts,check that the phone is working. To do this, place your SIM card in the slot. If the SIM card is not yet available, the seller can provide a special, verification. Next, turn on the device and try the basic settings of the menu: notebook, dialing, the work of the player and the camera.
- Ask the seller the warranty period, the period of return of the device in case of detection of malfunctions (from 3 to 14 days), is it possible to refund the money if you are disappointed in the purchase.
Having accepted all conditions, specify the price. If you buy the device on the market, then the seller can make a discount, especially when you tell him the place where you saw the same phone, but cheaper.
When making a purchase, pay attention to thethe correctness of the marks in the warranty card. It must contain the date of sale, stamp and signature of the seller. Be sure to request a sales receipt. Check the amount and date indicated on it.