How to celebrate the birthday of the house?
Birthday is a childhood holiday and the maina holiday in a year for each person. After all, on this day, blowing out candles on the birthday cake, we become more mature for a year. Everyone knows the sensations from childhood: just about to come guests, my mother is cooking on the table, and you are looking forward to gifts. Not only children, but also adults, I want to spend such a great holiday with pleasure, and remember it for the whole year. But very often, due to weather conditions or financial situation, it is not always possible to celebrate a birthday in a restaurant or cafe. And sometimes, and just do not want to. Especially if you are going to celebrate a small child's holiday or you have a good company and you do not want extra people on your holiday, then celebrating the birthday of the house is the best solution. Of course, you are unlikely to call home a DJ, a toastmaster and dancers, but people make memorable a holiday, not circumstances. So today, we will try to explain to you how to celebrate the birthday of the house.
Homeliness and warm atmosphere, especially ifat home traditions of carrying out of holidays are esteemed, can help to issue not simply usual or standard holiday, it is a little wit and imaginations can transform a holiday into the present fun, with laughter, smiles on the face and joyful mood.
How fun to celebrate a birthday at home
- First, the house needs to create an atmosphereholiday. Decorate the walls with colorful balloons, drawings, paint a wall newspaper with wishes to the birthday boy, buy flowers. Guests can dress up in fun caps or even organize a themed party. Then the guests should be informed in advance that they come to the celebration in certain suits. The very originator of the celebration will need to appear in public, also in a festive suit. It will be ugly, if the birthday girl comes to the table in clothes, stained with salad, which he just helped to prepare.
- The most important thing on any holiday is a treat. Not that everyone is going to eat on your birthday, but the guests just want to see the table laid. As a rule, they serve traditional cuisine, or just sweets and drinks, sandwiches and other quick preparations. Hardly anyone wants to eat borscht or Chinese cuisine at the celebration.
- After the festive table, it's time to have fun. On the expanses of the World Wide Web, you will definitely find a lot of fun contests and entertainments for the holiday. We just want to note that entertainment should be selected based on the age of the guests, and so that everything can be organized within your home. Do not buy alcohol in large quantities. After all, you probably want to remember this day soberly.
- If you live in a private home, then you are luckydoubly, the question of how to celebrate the birthday of the house, for you instantly decide. After all, you can sit on the veranda at home, organize a picnic in the courtyard and play outdoor games.
- During the celebration, you can fire salutes andfireworks. And after the entertainment, take a walk in the fresh air. Guests should not forget the reason why they all gathered, and pay attention to the birthday. The most pleasant moment of any birthday is gifts. All gifts should be opened at guests and show positive emotions. The main thing is not a gift, but attention.
It's fun to celebrate the birthday of the house, you can onlyaccompanied by music. Do not forget to put fun music so guests do not get bored. Do not turn on too loud or heavy music. This is unlikely to please anyone. After the very celebration, it is appropriate to go for a walk on the street. But wandering around in the fresh air is not always fun, even in the most pleasant company. Depending on the time of the year, you can entertain guests. For example, if it's winter, invite your friends to the ice rink. Surely there is an open or closed ice rink nearby. To go ice skating in the open air is a very pleasant experience.
The most important advice that we give to youat last - take photos! Throughout the year, until the next birthday, you can enjoy photos and enjoy memories. Remember that the main thing in any holiday is atmosphere and mood. Approach everything positively, with the desire to make the holiday unforgettable, because your guests came to congratulate you. Birthday is just a holiday for you, and it's up to you how to decide.