How to choose the right refrigerator?
Refrigerator - an indispensable item on the modernkitchen. It is worth this item of household appliances is not cheap and is usually bought not for one year. But how to understand the huge number of proposed models and how to choose the refrigerator correctly, so that it will serve you long and well?
Criterias of choice
To be sure of the correct choice of a refrigerator, it is necessary to compare a large number of characteristics and features of different models.
- The very first thing that needs to be determined isthe size of the refrigerator. You need to know exactly where it will stand, how much space it will occupy. Many experienced owners advise choosing a refrigerator, in particular, its size, based on the size of the apartment, kitchen and the old refrigerator. A new refrigerator should pass through the door, otherwise it will remain standing at the entrance to the street. In addition, it's no secret that if a small kitchen is equipped with a huge refrigerator, then not only the whole view will be spoiled, but the functionality of the kitchen will approach zero. If your old refrigerator looked optimal in the kitchen, you should write down its parameters (height, width, depth). Then you will always know exactly what sizes you need.
- Another important detail when choosingrefrigerator - the number of chambers. This value ranges from one to three cameras. Manufacturers of refrigerators claim that it is best to buy a refrigerator consisting of three chambers. The first chamber is a refrigerator. It stores products that do not require freezing. This is the most common refrigerator chamber. The second chamber is a freezer. It can store products for a long time. Well, the third camera is a zero temperature camera. It is designed for products that do not require freezing and cooling, but require a dry and cold room. This configuration of the refrigerator is ideal for a real hostess.
- If you do not want to defrost frequentlyrefrigerator, choose the unit with the system No Frost. Special technology prevents the formation of ice and removes excess moisture in a special compartment, where it evaporates on its own.
- In order not to suffer from excessive noise in the kitchen. When choosing a refrigerator, pay attention to the method of cooling. The lowest noise level is provided by refrigerators with thermoelectric cooling.
- One of the most important criteria for choosingThe refrigerator for most is the price. It's not worth chasing cheapness. The average price for a two-compartment refrigerator with a volume of up to 400 liters ranges from 10 to 20 thousand rubles. Inexpensive brands of refrigerators: Ariston, Bosch, Daewoo, Electrolux, Indesit, LG, Snaige and Zanussi.