How to connect a Byfly modem?
Watch the video
In our time, almost every house has internet andvery often there is a wireless network Wi-Fi. Without modems and routers there would be no Internet. People use different providers, among which is the byfly provider. Consider how you can connect the byfly modem to your computer.
Connect the modem byfly
The modem from the ByFly provider is connected the same way,Like any other ADSL modem. To do this, you can call the wizard, which will install all the necessary equipment. But if you want to connect the modem yourself, you will need a junction box and the modem itself.
A box is needed to share a telephone lineto the modem and the telephone base. The modem is connected to a computer or laptop via usb-wire. After that, you will only need to configure the equipment through the computer.
Configuring the byfly modem
To configure the modem, you need:
- Go to the browser and type "192.168.1.1" in the address bar.
- Enter the login and password "admin" in the opened window.
- In the menu of the modem, find the "Interface Setup" tab, where in the login and password fields enter the data specified in the provider agreement.
- Make sure that "Bridge Interface" is set to "Activated", and in the "Default Route" - "Yes".
- Go to the "Lan" tab, where you can specify the DNS address of your region, which is also listed in the documentation.
The modem setup is completed and you can use it.
Also you can read our article How to connect WiFi ByFly.