How to connect a font?
Watch the video
On the standard sites can only worksystem fonts. To connect a non-standard font, you need to visit the site with web fonts. The most popular of these is google.com/fonts, so the author should rely on the functionality of this site.
The article How to install fonts in Word to install fonts in Windows will help you a lot.
So, how to connect a font to your site:
- Go to the Google Fonts page.
- In the sidebar (sidebar) on the left, if necessary, configure the font search filters. If the Russian language is used, be sure to select the Cyrillic (Cyrillic) in the "Script" block.
- Choose the appropriate font.
- The appearance of the font has a button with the arrow - "Quick Use", click on it.
- Select the font styles. The author recommends that you tick the box next to the Normal 400, Normal 400 Italic and Bold 700 styles.
- Select the alphabet font. (The Latin (Latin) must be highlighted and if the site is Russian-Cyrillic.)
- Write down the font name in CSS or site styles (unless CSS is used).
You can create your own font using the information in the How to create your own font. It can also be connected to the site by uploading it to FTP.