How to cook broth?
Bouillon is not one century is the mostpopular first dish in the kitchens around the world. Unfortunately, not every hostess knows the answer to the question of how to prepare the broth correctly. In this article you will find simple and affordable recipes for preparing tasty broths using a variety of ingredients.
How to cook a good broth?
Consider several options for preparing this delicious and nutritious dish.
How to cook a delicious chicken broth
- You should take a whole chicken or breast.
- Cook meat costs (depending on its hardness) from 40 minutes to two hours.
- After boiling water with chicken, continue cooking on a slow fire.
- It is better not to cover the saucepan during cooking.
- It is necessary to salt only after cooking.
How to cook a vegetable broth
The technology of cooking this dish is somewhat different. The following basic ingredients will be needed:
- Carrots (3-5 pieces)
- Celery root (1 piece)
- Parsley (4 pieces)
- Bulb (2 pieces)
- Rosemary, thyme, bay leaves
- Mushrooms (250 grams)
- Dry juniper and sweet pepper (several peas)
- Drinking water - 4 liters
- First you need to wash and chop the vegetables.
- Divide the leeks in half and divide the celery into equal cubes. Without cleaning, cut the bulbs in half.
- Mushrooms should be cleaned, thawed, washed. The oil needs to be heated in a large saucepan.
- Extinguish all components within 8 - 10 minutes.
- The resulting mass must be filled with four liters of water and brought to a boil.
- Foam should be regularly removed using noise. Cook the dish for an hour on medium heat with the lid open. Thus, the product will be soft and most pleasant to the taste.
How to cook meat broth
It is also worth knowing how to cook broth from meat- for example, beef or pork. Ingredients need about the same as in the previous case. So, to prepare a tasty broth you need:
- on the basis of three liters of water - 400-500 grams of meat or bone
- carrots and onions (one piece)
- bay leaf and sweet pepper
- Wash the meat, put it in a saucepan and pour three liters of hot water there.
- Pour the pan on medium heat, periodically during the cooking process to remove the foam. Bring to a boil and make the fire minimal.
- Put cooked vegetables in a bowl, be sure to salt. Cook - depending on the stiffness of the main ingredient - from half an hour to forty minutes.
- Carrots and bulbs discarded with noise. After that, get the meat out of the pan. Strain the broth through several layers of gauze. You can serve this dish with croutons, garlic, croutons and greens.