How to cook liverwort?
The liver is easily digestible and usefulproduct. During the preparation of the liver can be made and nourishing dish, and quite dietary, for example, for people going on the amendment, and those who have problems with the gastrointestinal tract. In any case, if cooked properly, the liver will not lose its useful properties and become a delicious lunch or dinner. Next, we'll look at how to make delicate liver patties.
Beef liver cutlets: recipe
In the preparation of beef liver, there is one secret: in order to make it more tender, it is pre-soaked in milk.
- 500 grams of beef liver;
- 1 onion;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 50 grams of cream;
- 1 tablespoon of flour;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- black pepper.
- Rinse the liver, clean it from the films and cut into small pieces.
- Put into a deep plate and pour in milk for 20 minutes, no more.
- After that, take out the meat and put it in the blender.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the liver. Grind it.
- In a deep plate lay out the minced meat, pour the egg into it, add pepper and salt, mix thoroughly.
- Add the cream and mix again.
- Preheat vegetable oil for frying in a deep frying pan.
- Form the cutlets, pour them in flour and put them in a pan.
- Fry on both sides until cooked.
Remember that the liver is cooked very quickly, so its cooking time should be short. If you burn the liver, you will get dry and absolutely not tasty cutlets on the way out.