How to create a user in Windows?
In this article, we'll show you how to create a user in Windows 7 and XP.
- Go to the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel". The Control Panel window appears. You can choose three modes for easy viewing.
- We use the first example, and you can use the one that will be more convenient for you. Click the "Delete and add user accounts" tab in this window.
- Click on the tab in this window "Creating an account".
- In order to create a user in Windows 7,In the opened window you will need to enter: for the user account a new name, choose which user will have the rights - "Administrator" or "Normal". After that, click the "Create an account" button.
- A window opens where the user will have an account. After that, click on the created user with the left mouse button.
- This window will contain all the settings for the newly created user, which you can change.
- The administrator account must be protected with a parent password, otherwise all users who have access to the computer can easily bypass and disable parental controls.
How to create a user: Windows XP
- Start with the Start button and go to the "Control Panel".
- We are interested in the label "User Accounts".
- It lists all existing users, their statuses and roles. By selecting a record, you can change its settings. The "Create an account" item adds a new user ".
- A new account needs to be called somehow.
- Defined with user rights - administrator or limited.
- Click the "Create an account" button. Done!