How to determine the type of face?
Type of person - what is it, and why should I know howto determine the type of face? The answer is very simple: knowing the type of your face is very important, because it will help you choose the right hair, makeup, accessories and jewelry that will outshine your appearance and make you more attractive, and therefore more confident.
Ways: how to determine the type of face
It is worth noting that to know the type of your face,useful not only to women, but also to men, because in the modern world, our appearance, and especially the person, is our calling card. Therefore, it is important for a man, as well as a woman, to choose the right haircut, or, for example, sunglasses.
Basic types of face
- Oval. No wonder this form is considered ideal. After all, she looks great with any make-up and almost any hair. The shape of the face resembles an egg, a narrow end pointing downward. Cheekbones are the widest part of the face: towards the forehead and chin the lines smoothly narrow, the forehead and chin are rounded.
- Round. Most of all, this type of person at the level of the cheeks. The width of the face roughly coincides with its length.
- Square. The forehead is approximately the same width as the cheekbone and lower jaw.
- The triangular face has a wide forehead and a narrow chin and resembles an isosceles triangle with a vertex turned upside down.
All these types of faces have different variations. For example, a rectangular face, this is a derived form from a square one, in which the vertical lines are larger than the horizontal ones. And as there are mixed types of face, for example, oval with triangular (the so-called "diamond"), and sometimes even three options.
The easiest way, in my opinion, is to determine the typeperson by photo. For this picture, you should collect hair in the tail. If you have short hair, then use a rim or towel. To be photographed it is necessary full face, directly looking into the lens. Throwing a photo on the computer, carefully look at your face. Abstract from the person - you are only interested in his form. You can trace the outline of the face with a bright color in any graphic program, so that it's easier to determine the type of face.
Another option - combed hair, stand in front ofmirror, cover your ears, and also understand: what the outlines of your face look like. If you find it difficult to abstract, you can take a marker and circle your face in reflection, so you can certainly understand what shape your face is.
So we learned to determine the shape of the face. In addition, it is very important to know how to determine the type of facial skin. After all, it is from this will depend on the choice of cosmetics for daily care. Improper selection of cosmetics leads to a deterioration in the quality of the skin.
How to determine skin type
And how to determine the type of facial skin, you ask. It's very simple: read the descriptions of the facial skin types presented below, and understand what kind of skin you have. However, note that the type of skin depends on the climate in which you live, the water you use, the age, so check what type of skin you have periodically (at least once a year).
Main Types of Skin
- Normal skin: it looks smooth and elastic, it has a matte color, it lacks a greasy shine, in addition it is extremely rarely prone to the appearance of pimples.
- Dry skin: tender, silky, matte. However, after washing, a tightening is felt, it early begins to fade. It requires special care, especially in winter and windy weather.
- Oily skin has a specific luster, enlarged pores, and is prone to acne.
- Combined or mixed skin. This variant of the skin is most common. Usually oily in the T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) and dry or normal in the rest of the face.
In addition, we must understand that there are additional qualities of the skin that require specific care for it:
- Sensitive. Usually hypersensitivity to dry skin. If you are the owner of this type, you should use mild detergents and special cosmetics to avoid redness and irritation.
- Problem: with abundant redness, inflammation and acne.
- Mature. Cosmetic companies have long been producing age-related cosmetics. Use the means that will suit you not only by skin type, but by age.