How to draw a branch?
Watch the video
Before painting a beautiful tree,a beginner artist needs to learn how to depict, perhaps, the most complex and key element of it - the branches whose appearance and structure are determined by the breed chosen by the artist. Important parts of the branches, which are worth paying special attention - this is its parts: leaves, flowers, berries or needles.
Before creating a picture, it is important to have an accuraterepresentation of the depicted object and all its future parts. For this professional artists advise to close their eyes and imagine their future creation, this, in their opinion, helps to concentrate and present their future masterpiece.
But back to the technical sidethe question under consideration. Before you draw a branch with leaves, you need to consider their number, location relative to the main element, size, shape and color saturation for each leaf of the tree. Usually the landscape is created using graphite pencils and plain white paper.
How to draw a branch in stages
The process of creating a picture in the form of a tree branch can be divided into several consecutive stages:
- First you need to draw the main element of the picture - a thick branch that originates from the right corner of the paper on which the drawing is created.
- Next, it is necessary to sketch out the approximate sketches of the leaves with a thin, necessarily soft pencil.
- Gradually increase the amount of foliage. We can not forget the fact that the leaves have different sizes and are located on the branch fairly tightly.
- Having created an approximate image of the depicted object,the next step is to make the largest and brighter the depicted branch and the roots of foliage that come from it. By rounding the shape of the leaves, we give them vitality.
- The final action will be a clear outline and the removal of additional and unnecessary lines and dashes.
How to draw branches of different tree species
One of the most beautiful and unusual treesis a blooming cherry. Find examples of how to draw a cherry branch is not difficult. The creation of such a bright drawing begins with no branch, as in other trees, but from the core of the flowers. To give the cherry tree a reality on paper will help the use of mascara, with wide drops of which the tone of flowers is applied. The drawing phase of the branch itself is the last one.
And here is a branch of another beautiful tree, likerowan, you can draw with a pencil or a brush. After selecting the drawing tool, we define how to draw a rowan tree branch. The most important stage in the creation of this figure is an accurate measurement of the proportions and a refinement of the position of all elements. Applying the outlines of foliage and berries, the next step is the processing of the resulting rowan brush in a tone.
The easiest way to paint a treeare coniferous. To know how to draw a spruce branch, it is not necessary to be an experienced artist. Differentiating spruce from other trees is the needles, which are easy to draw.