How to draw a pencil eye in stages?
You can begin to learn how to draw a person by drawing out certain parts of the body. For example, start with the face. In this article, you will find instructions on how to draw a person's eye in pencil step by step.
Drawing the eye
- The first thing we start with is the outlinefuture eyes. Despite the fact that this stage of a schematic outline, it is very important to correctly identify the form. After all, if you draw a form that you do not like, then the whole picture will be unsuccessful. Therefore, we try to carefully draw a section of the eye, designate the crease of the upper eyelid and outline the shape of the pupil and iris.
- At the second stage of the work, we begin to draw eyelashes. Pleaseattention, they should not be too thick, thiswill look unnatural. In the upper eyelid, as a rule, eyelashes are longer, but this is not necessary. We draw cilia in the upper eyelid slightly curved, trying to repeat the angle of inclination. In the lower eyelid, the cilia grow in a slightly more chaotic order.
- We continue to draw details. Now we will pay attention to the pupil and the iris. The pupil of a person can change its size depending on the impact on it of various factors, for example, light, emotions, drugs, etc. We will picture a pupil of medium size. Its diameter will be approximately the same as one side of the iris. Paint the pupil. On the iris, we plan glare, which will not need to be painted over. One highlight (larger, rectangular) is located close to the pupil on the left side, the other (smaller,triangular) - we have at the edge of the iris on the right side. The remaining space of the iris is painted over, but not as much as the pupil.
- Now apply the shadow. First of all, make a slight darkening on the eyeball from the upper lashes. For the upper eyelashes we put a slight shadow on the side of the eye where the nose is located. And behind the lower eyelashes - on the other side.
- At the final stage of the work, we make our drawing brighter. With accents draw the eyelashes with a hard and sharp pencil. More darken the pupil, highlight highlights.
As a result, you should get a very realistic and expressive human eye, drawn in pencil.
Another instruction on the same subject is presented in our article: "?" - How to draw the eyes in stages.