How to hide batteries?
Watch the video
Without heating radiator under our harsh wintersnot to manage, but how difficult it is to fit it into the modern interior of the apartment. Many owners who are engaged in repair, think about how you can hide the battery. Probably, only in the interior in the style of "Loft" batteries fit well, and in other cases it is better to decorate or hide them.
How to hide a battery in an apartment
- The easiest way is to close the battery with a curtain or tight tulle. But as soon as you open the curtains, the batteries will be in sight.
- You can sew covers for batteries, especially organically it looks in the nursery. Sheaths can be sewn in the form of lamb or elephant, and paint the wall under the clearing.
- In the building shop you can buy plastic panels with nets,which will close the non-representative part of the heating battery. This is a way for the lazy, since it does not require any effort.
- Make a decorative panel of wood or buy in the same building store. The panel will hide the battery not only from the front, but also from the sides, and can serve as a shelf.It is worth remembering that the front panel wall should have holes that will let warm air into the apartment.
- The most laborious option is to hide the batteries in thewall. To do this, you need to extend the windowsill so that it protrudes by 5-10 centimeters for the battery, the rest of the space is sutured with plasterboard or laid with a brick. The front part is decorated with a grid or grid, you can put glass panels, but in this case, the room will be much less heat.
You can think of your own way to hide the battery - just connect your fantasy and have a great desire to make your home cozy.