How to install the program on the tablet?
If you have already managed to acquire such a miraclemodern electronics, like a tablet PC or, speaking in a popular language, a tablet, you probably noticed that, by default, it installed some programs that you need for work. But this, as they say, is the necessary minimum. And how many interesting games and applications are just waiting for you to install them and start to "use"!
But you've never worked with an operating theater beforeAndroid system and do not know which programs to install on the tablet? Well, it does not matter. Now we fill this gap. The applications for your tablet are most conveniently found and installed using the Android Market client, which should be included in the list of programs preinstalled on it. Only here is one condition. It does not matter, via modem, via Wi-Fi or using a high-speed cable connection, but your tablet should have Internet access.
First of all, sign up for Google,create a mailbox there, and you'll have your account. Then you can use your own nickname (nickname - nickname, nickname) to use all Google services.
Why do I need to register with Google? Yes, because right now this company owns the rights to the Android OS, and one of its services is Android Market - this is the application store for tablet PCs with this operating system. But here - not only paid programs. A lot of interesting free (Free) and evaluation (light) versions can also be installed on your tablet from the Android Market.
So, if you have the opportunity to access the Internet, then, as you download programs on the tablet, you, for sure, will understand right now. It's a matter of a few minutes.
Installing software on your Android tablet
How to install the program from the Android Market
- First of all, you just need to add the newly created account to Google to your account list on the tablet.
- Then go to Android Market and carefullystudy what the developers are proposing for your tablet. There are a lot of applications. You can test them by downloading trial versions, and then already buy. Or you can install free programs. This is up to you.
- When you make your choice, click on the icon of the application you like and go to the page with its description. Read the information provided.
- In the top corner of the page, on the right, you will seeThe button is blue with the word "Download". Click on it, and the application will install on your tablet automatically. You will be surprised: "Is that all?". Strangely enough, but that's all.
Installing applications from the Android Market is recommended for several reasons:
- It is really very simple.
- On Android Market less likely to catch on your tablet of some "pestilo" than on third-party sites.
- Programs installed with the Android Market will be updated automatically.
But if there is no way to enter the Internet from the tablet? What to do in this case? How to install the program on the tablet?
Of course, the output can always be found. Alternatively, use the method below.
How to install the program from a memory card
- The first thing you need to do is go to Settings, Application Settings and check the Unknown Sources box.
- On another device, go online, find the program you need, download the file with the extension. APK and move it to the tablet's memory card in any convenient way for you.
- Find this file in the file manager of the tabletand click on it. The application will install automatically. If a window pops up warning that the tablet, after installing this application, will become more vulnerable, you will agree with this. As you can see, nothing too difficult.
If you have a USB cable, you can use one more installation method.
How to install the program using a PC
- Find the Internet and download the InstallAPK program.
- Install it on your PC.
- Connect the tablet to your PC via a USB cable.
- Download the tablet application you need. As you probably already remember, it should be with the extension .apk.
- Click on the file you downloaded twice. If the defaults are set correctly, the computer will understand what needs to be done next. Or you will need to run the InstallAPK program through the "Open With" menu. In any case, the application is installed on your tablet.
As you can see, all three ways to install applicationson the tablet with Android OS are amazing simplicity. So, as a "user" (user), you complain, certainly, not on that. Choose any, set everything that you like, and use, on health!