How to learn to park?
Parking receptions are taught in every driving school. Despite this, not everyone knows how to park properly. The science of parking is especially difficult for women. Why do not women know how to park? This is due to the peculiarities of female thinking, namely, a poor orientation in space. The knowledge of the rules and practical skills will help to cope with the problem.
Calculation of dimensions
Before you learn to park, you need to get used to the dimensions of your car. Many novice motorists face great difficulties at the same time.
Some parts of the car driver can notSee in the parking process, for example, bumper and headlights. To get used to the dimensions of your car you can practice. It is advisable to do this on a special site. To designate cars and other obstacles, it is necessary to make markings from pillars and pegs, the distance between which should be 2 times the length of the car.
Working off the front and rear runways in the planned area will help you get used to the dimensions of the car and avoid collisions with real obstacles.
How to learn to park in reverse
Especially difficult is parking in reverse, although in some cases it is necessary to park this way.
Sequence of actions for parallel parking in reverse:
- Level your car with the car in front of the intended parking place, keeping the distance between you in 0,5-1 m;
- slowly start moving backward, focusing on the right rear wheel of your car;
- When the bumpers of the cars are on the same level, sharply turn the steering wheel to the right;
- When the car is at an angle of 45 ° to the sidewalk, level the wheels and continue to move in reverse;
- when the front bumper is at the level of the rear left corner in front of the standing car, actively turn the steering wheel to the left and continue to move;
- Align the wheels when you see the right front edge of the rear car;
- level the distance between the machines.
Parking in reverse, use not only a turn of the head, but also a rear-view mirror for a review. Despite the fact that the survey in the mirror is narrower, it has a directional sector.