How to make a rope in Maynkraft?
Watch the video
Rope, or as it is called a leash, -an indispensable thing in the game Maynkraft. With its help you can not only climb a tree or a building, but also tie the animal so it does not run away. If you are thinking how to make a rope in Maynkraft, read the instructions from our article.
You can make rope in the following way: connect three units of threads and one unit of mucus. The resulting rope will be stored in the inventory of Maincraft. If you currently use it, it will not be visible in the vault. The finished rope is stretched to 5 blocks, if the animal is tied to the fence, and up to 10 blocks, if you hold it in your hands.
If you want to make two strands at once, you should immediately use 4 units of thread and one slime.
You can get the thread in battle with the spider. If you notice a web, then you need to defeat the spider and thus get a thread unit.
Learning to bind
You can bind it:
You can not tie with a rope:
- bats, since they are friendly mobs;
- of the inhabitants.
- If you tie an animal, and then jump high, the animal will fly up with you, and then it will fall.
- If you want to tie a horse, it's worth remembering that it can tear the leash.
- The rope is torn with an arrow.
- An animal will follow you aroundheels, if you hold the rope in your hands. But in this case, the animal should not move away more than 10 blocks, because the rope will tear and fall near it. Also, the rope falls if the animal dies.
- If you take a rope and click on the animal,then it will be tied, if you click again - the rope will drop and it can be sent to inventory. Thus, you can often use the same rope.
If you want to learn everything about this game, look in the section Minecraft.