How to make a ship out of paper?
Watch the video
Practically every child has a period,when he begins to be interested in origami. Boys often first learn to craft boats - because they can be let through the spring streams and watch them get to the huge puddle, having overcome many obstacles. Today we will tell you how to make a boat or a boat from paper.
Boat of paper
The simplest version of origami is a boat. Make it to each child. To do this, it is sufficient to perform the following actions:
- Sheet of rectangular paper folded in half.
- Mentally identify the middle of the formed figure.
- The upper corners of the rectangle should be bent to the intended middle so that two equal triangles are obtained.
- Lower edges of the rectangle are bent upwards in different directions.
- Form the corners to wrap around the triangle.
- The lower boundary of the triangle is divided, dissected in opposite directions and join the corners - as a result, a rhombus will appear.
- Lower the corner of the top side of the craft and lift it up and connect it to the upper corner. Similar manipulations should be made with the underside of the craft.
- Repeat step 6.
- Gently pull the upper edges of the figure in opposite directions.
Then it remains only to give the volume to the handicraft, and the boat can be allowed to sail.
Ship from paper
If you want your ship from the paper to stand out against the background of the other boats, then you should pay attention to the following version of origami:
- Take a sheet of paper of a square shape, fold it on diagonals forbend designations.
- Turn the square back, put it in front of you in the diamond shape and bend the top corner to the center.
- The end of the resulting triangle is wrapped up, and then a small corner again down.
- Fold the whole figure diagonally.
- Turn the underside of the product in different directions.
Then you can draw a window on the craft, and as a result you will not only get a ship, but a boat.