How to make salted cucumbers quickly and tasty?
Greetings dear readers and guests of the blog. Very soon we will be harvesting the first crop of cucumbers and will begin to cook delicious salads from them, and other various snacks. But the most favorite option will be of course. After all, in any case, each of you have already missed such a treat, especially your own roll-in).
Therefore, it is already necessary to prepare in advance and arm yourself with the methods of cooking crispy low-salted. This is how I want to help you today. We will learn to quickly and tasty salted our vegetables according to different methods and recipes.
But before proceeding directly to the technology of preparation, I want to immediately give you useful information about what vegetables to take, so that the appetizer really turned out with a bang.
So, cucumbers should preferably be freshly harvested, medium sized and with pimples. It would be great if they would still be the same size, so that the salting process takes place evenly.
And also do not forget about such a procedure as soaking. Immediately before salting, soak the vegetables in water for a couple of hours. This will make them elastic, strong and crunchy.
Shop cucumbers will require more time for soaking than home ones.
Freshly salted cucumbers
Well, now you can begin to describe the process of salting. The first option involves a method using hot brine. It is good that vegetables really quickly prepare, but do not forget about the fact that they will lose their saturated color from boiling water. Therefore, if you are not in a hurry, it is better to fill everything with warm or even cold brine.
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Garlic - 4 cloves;
- Condiments - on request;
- Salt - 1 tbsp. spoon with a slide;
- Water - 1.5 liters.
1. Rinse the cucumbers well. If they are collected quite a while, then first soak them for a couple of hours in cold water.
2. If the harvest is only collected, then after washing the vegetables, cut the tails on both sides and place in a container for salting.
Capacity for rapid salting is best to use enameled.
3Peel the garlic, if desired, you can grind in any form.
4. Send the prepared garlic to the cucumbers and add all the seasonings.
5. Then pour the salt.
6. Fill the workpiece with hot water, mix. Cover and leave in a warm place for 6 hours. If you want to salty, then put the container in the fridge and hold for another 4-6 hours.
A quick way to pickle in a bag of garlic and dill
Moving further and next in line is my favorite method. I think I already talked about this in some article). And according to your comments I understood that you love this recipe. And how can you not love him? Not only do we not stain the dishes, we also add the most popular pickling bouquet - garlic and dill. But salting again all instantly, especially if you cut the cucumbers into slices or circles.
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Dill - 1 bunch;
- Garlic - 15 cloves;
- Salt - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
1. Wash greens and vegetables. Peel the garlic.
2. Depending on the size of the cucumbers, we do the following: if they are small, cut only the tails, if large, cut them into several pieces.Then put them in a strong plastic bag and add garlic.
Garlic is better to cut into slices or skip through the garlic press.
3. Place dill sprigs on top.
4. And pour all the salt.
5. Tie the bag well and shake the contents to mix.
6. Leave the blank for 4 hours at room temperature, periodically shaking the contents.
7. After time, serve the dish to the table.
Cooking crispy cucumbers in a jar with pickle
Of course, do not forget about the classic recipes. We have a long summer, so we will have time to try all the techniques. Therefore, the next option salting in the bank.
- Cucumbers - 2 kg;
- Garlic - 10 pcs .;
- Dill - 2 bunches;
- Carnation - 1 pc .;
- Sweet peppers - 2 pcs .;
- Black pepper peas - 10 pcs .;
- Salt - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Bay leaf - 1 piece.
1. Wash cucumbers thoroughly and cut into several pieces. Take a clean jar and scald it with boiling water.
2. Put chopped vegetables in a jar, add all spices and garlic. Dill cut into large pieces and lay on top.
3. Dissolve the salt in a glass of boiling water and fill the jar with this brine.
Remember that salt should be used ordinary stone, not sea and not iodized.
4. Then add the remaining hot water to the jar almost to the top. Twist the can so that all the components are mixed together. Cover and leave overnight at room temperature.
5. In the morning, put the workpiece in the fridge, cool it and start the meal.
How to salt cucumbers in the pan quickly and tasty
Another cool method of cooking is such a way as salting in a regular saucepan. In principle, we do all the same actions, but add our favorite spices and herbs.
The most suitable herbs for pickling cucumbers are: dill, currant leaves, horseradish leaves, bay leaf, peppercorns.
- Pepper peas - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Garlic - 5 cloves;
- Hot red pepper - 1-2 pcs .;
- Salt - 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Dill, parsley - a bunch;
- Currant leaves and cherries - 5-6 pcs .;
- Cucumbers - 2-3 kg.
1. Rinse the parsley, and cut the long stems.
2. Peel the garlic and chop the pepper into thin rings. Wash currant leaves and cherries.
3. Cucumbers need to wash and trim the tips.
4. Wash and dry the dill.
5.Put spices on the bottom of a clean pan.
6. Now put the greens.
7. And only then put cucumbers.
8. Pour 2 liters of water into another pan, add sugar and salt, bring to a boil. Pour hot brine in a saucepan and cover with a lid. Leave overnight, and in the morning, refrigerate for 4 hours. Then you can eat the snack.
Additionally, from above you can set the pressure, so the process of salting will go much faster.
Recipe for salted cucumbers with mustard
If you are a fan of something new and hot, then I suggest adding mustard to the usual spices. I personally love this snack and often make it to the festive table, as it is swept away under the glass).
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Water - 2 liters;
- Salt - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Greens - to taste;
- Mustard - 1 tsp.
1. Wash all greens and place 3/4 of the total at the bottom of the tank. Peel and chop the garlic, put it to the herbs.
I recommend adding currant leaves, as it is responsible for the crunch of vegetables.
2. Wash vegetables, trim tails and put in a container.
3. Dilute salt in water and bring to a boil, cool.The resulting brine pour our stocking.
4. Now lay the remaining herbs on top and sprinkle mustard. Mix a little mustard with the pickle.
5. Close the container with a lid and store for 6 hours in the refrigerator. Over time, the cucumbers will be ready to eat.
Lightly salted cucumbers for a quick recipe in 5 minutes
Well, at the end of today's topic, I would like to say once again that first try all the recipes, and then choose your favorite one and experiment with adding spices and aromatic herbs, but don't overdo it.
Just do not forget that the average cooking time for low-salting does not exceed 3 days. If you choose the hot method, they will be ready in a day, cold - in 2-3 days, and in a package - from 4-8 hours.
But of course there is always an express method of the fastest salting. So if the guests are already on the threshold, then use the next option. In the video story, everything is well explained, and in fact there is nothing difficult in cooking salted cucumbers!
And on such a tasty and quick recipe, I complete my selection. I tell you goodbye and see you soon!