How to properly flash documents?
Watch the video
Every day a lot of employees of different companiesare engaged in flashing important documents in the regulatory bodies or for the internal turnover of the firm. If, however, it is not correct to stitch, the controlling authorities may not accept the documents and will have to print a new version and flash it again. Accordingly, new employees of companies often do not know and do not know how to flash documents correctly, hence many problems may arise.
Let's consider further how to properly flash the documents yourself.
How to flash documents
To start the firmware of documents, it is necessary to collect the necessary tools for this case:
- Coarse thread;
- Hole puncher;
After that, you can start the firmware by following the simple instructions.
- Do from three or more holes in the leftpart of the document where there is no text. Usually, 4-5 or more holes are made, however, three are enough. The main thing is that the holes are on all documents of the document and are at a distance of three centimeters, symmetrically and on the same line. This will help make the firmware beautiful and worthy of filing in the regulatory bodies.
- Firmware preference is given to severeHowever, some people use a simple tape, but this is not so reliable. Documents are stitched twice, and the remainder of the thread is removed through the central hole or one of them, if the holes are even number. Output should follow the back of the document so that no thread is visible.
- Then the remainder of the thread is cut at a distance of six centimeters.
- We fasten the threads with a knot.
- After you have completed the firmware of the document,it is necessary to make his reassurance. To do this, prepare a special sticker 4x6 centimeters and it writes data about who has stitched the documents, whether there is a seal on the documents and how many pages of the document are stitched. The sticker is glued to the nodule so that the edge of the nodule is visible, it is better to use the clerical glue for this.
You can also read our useful articles How to flash documents and How to properly flash the log.