How to pump up the shoulders?
Watch the video
Shoulders are exactly the part of the body thatrequires special physical exercises. In order to learn how to pump up the shoulders, you need to learn a lot of different physical complexes and perform them all carefully and flawlessly. Only proper training will give real results.
Practically all the exercises on the shoulders can be divided into certain groups:
- Jumps or so-called basic exercises for the shoulder mass.
- Mahi, which are designed to develop the target muscle.
Each mentioned group is divided into its own unique subcategories:
- The presses are standing, as well as sitting.
- Lums that are performed from behind the head or from the chest in a sitting, as well as standing position.
- Presses dumbbells and bars (can also be carried out, both in a sitting and standing position).
- Presses on special simulators.
- Flies with the help of rods, dumbbells, and blocks in front of you. With such exercises, the front deltas develop especially strongly.
- Makhi with the help of dumbbell lifts, blocks through various sides in a seated, as well as standing position.
- Makhi for the development of the rear deltas. They are performed by means of dilution of dumbbells or block.
Often shoulder workouts start with heavypressures. After such exercises, muscle fatigue should be achieved. This action is carried out with the help of fixing training in the form of machhes. Doing training in such a scheme, you will ensure:
- The greatest amount of strength for the most difficult workouts.
- Safety during training.
In order to avoid injury, you should reduce the weight to negligible, especially when you finish the exercise "mahi".
How to quickly pump up the shoulders
Shoulders can be pumped in many different ways. We will learn how to pump your shoulders with dumbbells, also you will learn how to pump up your shoulders with push-ups. If you do not have enough time to attend the gym - do not despair. You can easily pump your shoulders on a horizontal bar or even use special workouts and pump your shoulders at home. How? Read on.
Exercise with a barbell
- First, let's look at the rather popularan exercise called "army press". With this exercise, you can easily pump the front and side deltoid muscles. This exercise is desirable to perform standing. To start training, take the appropriate position - gash the lower back, grab a straight grip on the barbell, keep your arms slightly wider than your shoulders. Then gently lower your elbows down, the bar should be at the level of the clavicles. Hold your legs in parallel. Further lift the bar above your head and straighten your arms at the elbows. Lower the stem to its original position. Try to look straight ahead and do not bully your head.
- After the "army bench press" you can tackle pressuresbarbells from behind the head. This exercise can also be practiced both sitting and standing. With this exercise, you can develop anterior and deltoid muscles. A little pumped up and triceps. Such exercises are quite dangerous for the joints, so do not perform pressures because of the head first, so to speak "without warming up". To perform the exercise, take a sitting position. Grasp the bar with a straight grip. Keep your forearms parallel to each other. They must also be perpendicular. Watch your head. It should be straight and not bend. Straighten the body, bend in the lower back. Slowly lower the bar of the bar, focusing on the upper part of the trapezius muscles. After acceptance of the corresponding position, you can begin to perform the exercise itself. To do this, raise the bar above your head, straighten your elbows completely. Further - just slowly lower the rod to its starting position.
- A pretty useful exercise is tractionbarbell to the chin with the help of a narrow grip. This training is carried out only in a standing position. By regularly pulling the barbell to the chin with a narrow grip, you pump up the trapezius muscles, as well as the front deltoid. The wider the grip you will take, the greater the load you will put the delta muscles. At the beginning of the exercise stand with the bar, hold the upper grip. The distance between the first and second hand should be about 10 inches. At the beginning, the bar should be lowered in front of you. Further pull the bar up until the bar is next to the chin. Watch your back, it should be straight, elbows try to bring it forward. After reaching the top point - lower the rod in its original position. This exercise is one of the most beloved of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Exercises with dumbbells
In order to pump up wide shoulders, various exercises with dumbbells are perfect.
We will begin with a press of dumbbells. With this exercise, you can quickly develop front and side deltoid muscles. The range of exercise is increased due to the use of dumbbells. In order to perform this exercise, take dumbbells with the upper grip, hold them at the height of the shoulders, hands must be bent. Continue lifting dumbbells until they come in contact, and then - lower them as low as possible.
Now we will consider the dilution of the hands, usingdumbbells. With this exercise, you will develop the head of the deltoid muscle. When doing this, make sure that your body does not swing. Begin by taking dumbbells in your arms. Next, lean forward, pull your lowered arms forward. Repeat each time with a clear stop. Raise the dumbbells above the shoulders, after - lower them smoothly down.
In order to properly pump your shoulders,it is necessary to study alternating rises of hands with dumbbells in front of you. This exercise will help pump up the front heads of the deltoid muscle. The trapezium at the top is also subjected to a load. These upgrades will be necessary only for those people who do not press the barbell from the chest. To begin the exercise, stand up and lower your arms with dumbbells. Hands should go along the trunk. Raise one dumbbell above the head (with the help of movements along the arc). In order to shift the load to the deltoid muscle, make sure that the dumbbells are directly in front of your face.
Other ways to pump up the muscles of the shoulders
In order to become the owner of broad andstrong shoulders can be used and other training. For example, you can resort to regular classes on the bar. Rises, pull-ups, coups - these exercises will quickly strengthen not only the shoulders, but the whole body. Equally effective will be home physical education. Normal push-ups and gymnastics can also bear fruit. The main thing is to train properly and regularly. To determine what training is needed for you, you can watch the video how to pump up the shoulders. Be healthy and strong!