How to read fairy tales?
Fairy tales is the most versatile of instrumentsfor the knowledge of the essence of the world, for the perception of the foundations of morality. It is through fairy tales that children become acquainted with the world. Despite the fact that the tales are invented, they make the child rejoice, experience, and sad. Let's analyze in this article how to tell a fairy tale to your baby correctly.
For each age category there is a certaina list of those fairy tales that a child can perceive. For example, for a one-year-old baby, such tales as "Kolobok", "Ryabka Chicken", "Chanterelle and Cockerel", "Turnip", "Wolf and the Seven Goats", etc., are suitable, etc. In each of these fairy tales there are certain actions, which have the property of repeating many times. Here in the fairy tale "Zayushkina izbashka", the fox chased the hare out of the hut, and then, according to the plot, many inhabitants of the forest try to drive the offender, and, after all, the cockerel is able to do it. If you do not know how to read fairy tales correctly, then consider several important recommendations of specialists.
- If you are trying to instill in your child a love forbooks, then simple reading is not enough. Try to read the tale together. A very large role is played by illustrations as well. If the book is colorful, then it will undoubtedly attract the child's attention. Before you start reading, leaf through the book and tell the kid about the characters, show the pictures. Then put your child on his knees and start reading. After you read the entire fairy tale, try to play with the baby in roles. Thus, reading can turn into an exciting game.
- Reading should be active. Engage in the process of your baby. Ask him to show where the hare was hiding, or what kind of eyes the cat has, etc.
- Before the child can remember the fairy tale read, you will have to return to it at least fifteen times. But remember that a fairy tale can get bored.
- Gradually accustom your child to the concepts of reading culture. Let him know that the book can not be torn, thrown, etc.
- Children under two years of age need to buy only good tales, without scary characters.
- You can read fairy tales for children to a musicalsupport. It is proved that it is music that can awaken very interesting pictures in children's fantasy. In addition, if a fairy tale is not just a reading, but a performance, then your baby, of course, will remember everything.
- Before you start reading the tale, read it to yourself. This will give you the opportunity to replace some episodes that, in your opinion, can injure or shock, or frighten the baby.
- Then select a musical accompaniment that fits perfectly to the tale.
- If you read a fairy tale for the night, then pick up calm and peaceful music. Your quiet voice complete with such music will calm the child and he will fall asleep.
Now you know how to read fairy tales. Time spent with your baby is the most beautiful time. Let the fairy tale make you closer to your children.