How to refill a samsung cartridge?
Watch the video
You can fill the Samsung cartridge yourself. In advance, having bought suitable ink for this, and also prepared:
- a napkin;
- unnecessary fabric;
- alcoholic infusion;
- conductive grease;
- flat screwdriver.
Then it remains only to study the instruction on how to refill the Samsung cartridge, which is given below.
Cartridge refilling 4200
Virtually all Samsung cartridges havethe same design, so they are sorted and refueled according to one scheme. For convenience, this article will consider such a process with the example of model 4200. It consists of the following stages:
- Prepare the work surface. Cover it with paper and spread it out.instruments. Place the cartridge on the table as it was previously in the printer - the photoconductor is down and the handle is facing up. Then remove the side cover from the cartridge, located on the right, after having unscrewed the two bolts on it with a screwdriver.
- Remove the 5 bolts at the top of the cartridge. Please note that one of them can be hidden under the label. To remove the upper part, you need to unscrew the four latches with a screwdriver, and then remove it to the side.
- Unscrew the fasteners on the sides and removecover. On them you will see the axes of the photoconductor drum and the contact holes. They must necessarily be cleaned, and then gently lubricated with conductive grease. It should be thick and have a long shelf life. ThenLay the side covers aside.
- On the main part of the cartridge you will see longsqueegee blades. You need to unscrew the two screws holding them. If the blades are dirty, wipe them with alcoholic infusion. If after that you see that they are damaged - nicks, bends and other defects, you will need to replace the blades with new ones. They are easy to find in stores that sell components foroffice equipment.
- Now remove the photoconductor from the cartridge. To do this, it will be necessary to open the helical gears. Be sure to wipe the drum with a dry cloth so that there is no dust on it. Then remove it for a while in a black pouch from the cartridge, since it is undesirable to get on it direct sunlight.
- Remove the stabilizers from the side of the cartridge. This is done with a small screwdriver, which needs to disengage the upper and lower latches. Then pry the side of the stabilizer and pull it out. Be sure to do this carefully, so as not to damagefoam rubber sealant, which is glued to the inner surface of this element. Stabilizers blow and clean from dust.
- Start to assemble the cartridge in reverse order. When you screw the five screws, then from the neck (located on the side), where the ink is poured, remove the plug, and then pour the new toner. It only remains to close the lid and blow the cartridge from the remaining dust and small particles.