How to restore vision?
U. Bates, who worked in the 20-30s of the twentieth century, discovered that 6 eye muscles controlling the focus correspond to the visual quality, and thus changing the shape of the eyes. In the event that the vision is 100%, then all the muscles of the eyes are relaxed and the eyes are in the form of a ball, so that the image can correctly focus on the retina of the eye. If you want to see something close, then the eye relaxes its longitudinal muscles and, on the contrary, strains the transverse muscles. Thus, the eyes are squeezed and stretched forward, and take the form of an oval turned horizontally. If you want to see something in the distance, the eye relaxes the transverse muscles, and takes the original spherical shape. Therefore, the reason for myopia is a persistent and excessive strain of the transverse muscles of the eyes. The reason for hyperopia is the persistent and excessive strain of the longitudinal muscles of the eyes. And W. Bates proved that you can restore your eyesight at home.
In order to restore vision whenmyopia needs to relax the transverse muscles of the eyes and train the muscles longitudinal. In order to restore vision with farsightedness, it is necessary to relax the longitudinal muscles of the eyes and train the muscles transverse. W. Bates developed a special system of training exercises for the muscles of the eyes, and took as a basis the system of Indians of North America, who already had a system for improving and preserving vision. The general principles of how to restore the eyesight and these exercises, in particular, is to relax some eye muscles and strengthen others further in the article.
Exercises for the eyes
The well-known fact that the best eyesrelax in the dark, so you need to cover your eyes with your hands. It is better to fold from the crosswise, while keeping the eyes closed. You need to imagine that you are looking at black velvet. This exercise is called "palming" and takes at least 5 minutes. This method of resting the eyes will help you reduce the load on them, but can you restore the vision with this method? No. It should be performed together with a set of exercises. Improve your vision at home without involving a specialist is possible if you perform special therapeutic exercises several times a day.
- Such gymnastics, which improves visual function, are usually performed during and after palmings.
- First, look to the right and left 5 to 10 times, then look up and down 5-10 times.
- Do the movements of the eyes from the bottom up diagonally and vice versa 5-10 times.
- Make rotational movements of the eyes on and counterclockwise from 5 to 10 times.
- Write down the number 8 with the movement of the eyes, and then write the sign of infinity - ∞, also 5-10 times.
- The main thing - do exercises for the eyes so,so as not to strain the muscles of the eyes, on the contrary, your movements should be smooth, without sudden jumps and painful sensations. You need to start one movement with 5 repetitions, and gradually increase them up to 10 times.
- Before leaving the palm,take a deep breath and a couple of head movements down and up, and then left and right. This will improve blood flow, then open your eyes and quickly blink. If, after relaxing the eyes with palm trees, simply remove the palms, then this will be a strong stress situation for them, and therefore the exercises made beforehand will not have the slightest effect.
- Also, you need to minimize the time spentin front of the TV and computer monitor. For an adult, the norm is 3-4 hours a day, and for a child up to 7 years old - no more than half an hour, for adolescents - one hour.
Now you know how to restore and maintain your eyesight. This is a very important organ of the senses and it must be cherished throughout life. Be healthy!