How to run as administrator?
There is often a need to run a programon behalf of the administrator or another user. This is done to ensure that the work of a particular program is determined by the settings of which user to count. So how do you run this or that program on behalf of the administrator?
Step by step execution of the task:
- Just like the program, run the file on behalf ofAdministrator can be right-clicked on the executable file (at the end of the file name there will be the extension ".exe") and, in the context menu that appears with this, selecting the sub-heading "Run as administrator".
- In the case where it is necessary that a certainthe program was constantly run as administrator, you need to right-click on the executable file and select the sub-item of the context menu "Create shortcut".
- Next, right-click the created shortcut and select the "Properties" submenu.
- In the opened window, in the "Shortcut" tab, click the "Advanced" button.
- In the window that appears, check the box next to "Run as administrator".
- To save the changes, confirm your choice by clicking on "OK".
Note. A customized program will always run as an administrator with only the shortcut that you created. Double clicking on the boot file or other shortcut of this program will run it on behalf of your configured account, without increased privileges and access (unless, of course, you have logged on to Windows as the device administrator).