How to translate text in Word?
Previously, to translate text from one language to anotheranother, it was necessary to use the dictionary, then the first text translation programs started to appear, which had to be installed, then all began to be used by online translators, which now can not be counted. But they do not always translate exactly. In this article, we will examine in more detail how to translate the text best in the Word.
Progress, of course, does not stand still, andMicrosoft in order to make the translation process for its users much easier and easier, has developed a very convenient way of automatic text translation, than can be used directly in the program Office Word. But it is important to remember that for this you need to connect to the Internet, because directly during the translation it is necessary to use dictionaries and network resources. WORD text translation instructions:
- You must open the document that you want to translate, or copy the required text into an empty document.
- Be sure to carefully check our text for spelling mistakes, because one incorrectly written letter is enough to make the automatic translator confused.
- Now we need to select either the entire text or a separate part of it. It depends on what you need to translate.
- When the context menu appears, select the item "Translation", then "Next" and again "Translation".
- Now the "Reference" window opens. In it, you must select the language of the source text and the desired language of the translated one. There is also an additional item, which we click for additional settings, - "Translation Options".
- After the Translation Options windowopened, look for additional functions and select the necessary ones. It is advisable to tick the "Use a dictionary on the Internet" line. This is necessary in order to improve the quality of accurate and reliable translation.
- Well, now we translate the text we need. After we checked and copied the text, put all the necessary settings, we need to scroll down the window and click on the "Paste" button.
- Now instead of the selected text in the source language, the same text appears, but already in the language that we chose for the final version.
We looked at how to translate text into Word. This is not a very complicated procedure. For a good result, it's important to find a proven and correct source code.