How to win lotteries?
If you believe the statistics, a chance to break the jackpotIt is negligible. But here it is quite possible to get a small but very pleasant compensation for the expended efforts. We offer several ways to help win the lottery.
Play with a certain frequency
- If you are sure that very soon Fortune will smile at you, take regular steps "towards rapprochement." To do this, participate systematically in the lottery.
- In order not to spend too much, allocate, for example 2% of your income or any amount that is not burdensome for you to invest it in your success. But do not spend more than allocated.
- Break up the lottery budget into 4 parts. So you can participate in the draw once a week.
- Choose the lottery that you like best. The more tickets you buy, the greater the probability of winning.
- You can distribute the budget between different lotteries - then the chances of winning in each specific drawing will decrease, but the probability of winning anything will increase.
- It is very important not to exceed the lottery budget and in any case not to play for the last money.
Competent approach to buying a ticket
- Usually everyone who buys a ticket for luck tries to choose from the middle. But very many of the dancers of Fortune recommend taking the last ticket from the opposite side of you.
- The number of tickets bought is also important. The best option is to buy three pieces for each print run. Three - the number of happy, and even with so many chances to win a little more than with one ticket.
- The day of purchase is also important. Monday and Tuesday before lunch, Saturday and Sunday after lunch are considered the most successful days. You can also see what good days are expected in a specific lunar cycle. Still very high probability of winning, if you buy a ticket on your birthday.
Get a "happy" clothes
- When you go buy a lottery ticket,carefully refer to the selection of clothing. Do not wear anything red and yellow, avoid drawing on clothes, cages, peas, stripes. This will help attract luck and the chance to win in the lottery will increase significantly.
- Another way is to choose a wardrobe thatbrings good luck. Someone recommends putting on underwear inside out on the day when you plan to buy a treasured ticket. And other lucky ones put on a thing that in the past brought them luck: a successful passing of the exam, getting a long-awaited promotion, etc.
- Many in the closet have a thing that bringsgood luck. When buying a lottery ticket, you should not lose sight of it, all the details are important. If there is no such thing, you can "program for luck" any thing that you wear often and with pleasure. You just have to believe that it has a positive power and attracts good luck. This will take you one step closer to winning.
Stop being afraid of money
Very often on the way to win is a banalfear. We are afraid of big money and subconsciously do not want to receive them. This also instills a powerful lack of confidence in their own luck. Change the attitude towards money and the game. Denominations and coins have a certain energy, so even small money should be treated with respect. Do not spare money, do not be stingy, do not condemn people who have managed to earn or win a lot of money. At the same time, do not allow money to flow out of your pockets uncontrollably: control your incomes and expenses, always recalculate the change in the store, and so on.
Keep track of the numbers
If you prefer to play the lottery, where you need toguess the numbers that will give out a lottery, do not make a combination at random. Choose such combinations that sound pleasant, that is, in some way resemble verses. It is important that in each next playing field the combination differs from the previous one by only one digit. You can also choose the numbers by their initials. The number corresponds to the ordinal number of a letter in the alphabet.
Before personally checking how to win inlottery, remember that you only need to buy lottery tickets for the amount that you do not regret losing. Ultimately, this is only entertainment, which, under favorable circumstances, can bring good profits.