Peach jam for the winter - simple and best recipes for peach jam
Good day to all!
Summer is outside the window, which means you can go back to the market and buy fresh and ruddy fruits that nature itself has created. Such riches are already on the shelves for quite a while, and when we are fed up with food, we can easily make preparations for the winter. What about peach jam. Have you cooked it yet? If still not, then you can fix this situation with me.
After all, such a peach treat can equally stand on a festive table along with any baked goods. Because it is very tasty, and you can cook it in different ways. You can use only the best recipes, but at the same time they will be quite simple.
In addition, there is such a variety that you can easily make jam of these fruits, as well as jam or thick jam. Since peaches can be chopped with a knife into slices, or minced, twist in a blender until you get mashed potatoes.
The technology of preparation can also be different, because there are options that are prepared truly with a bone, there are those where the bones must be removed from the fruit. Plus, interesting ingredients can be used as preservatives and thickeners, and you can do without them.
There are quick recipes that will help you not only save all the vitamins in this delicacy, but also save on the time interval. Which one would you prefer? Whatever you choose, you will surely be satisfied with what you have done. Because, following these prompts you can not only surprise everyone at the table, but also share these proven recipes, because you can remember them the first time.
Cook, please, on health, and that your dessert turned out to be truly royal and sunny. After all, the peach itself is quite sweet, and stuffy, which means that the culinary masterpiece will turn out great taste.
Do not forget your friends that in addition to this treat, you can still make a bunch of other blanks, we talked about them in previous notes.
Peach jam - a recipe for the winter without sterilization
I’ll start, perhaps, this time from the very fact that there is a classic version that every hostess should have in her notebook. Ingredients will be such, it is sugar, water and actually peaches. They can be taken in any size, and also they should be slightly firm, it is possible that they are overripe. Then there will be more pulp and juiciness. Greens should not be used.
This technology of preparation assumes that fruits will be cut into quarters or halves, that is, you should chop them into pieces with a kitchen knife. Bones clean necessarily, they will not be needed.
It turns out that the peaches will be cooked in their own sugar syrup. You can by the way, do not add water, but then the consistency will be too thick in the end. After all, everyone knows in peaches, there is a large amount of pectin, and this will affect the structure of the jam. That is, it turns out to be gelatinous, even if you do not add any thickening agent, for example, gelatin or gelix.
We will need:
- peeled, peeled - 0.4 kg
- sugar - 0.4 kg
- water - 1 tbsp. about 300 ml
- vanilla, anise to taste (you can without them)
1. Take a saucepan with a thick bottom and put sugar in it, and immediately pour in drinking water.Stir and put on a slow fire and cook until all the grains dissolve, stirring. You can also add vanilla and anise, if you want to have an unusual taste.
2. Wash peaches in running water, remove the stone and cut into small pieces or use halves. Throw them into the pan, where the sugar syrup is ready. Simmer over low heat after boiling the fruit in the region of 30-40 minutes.
3. And then pour it into a hot, neatly cleaned ladle, pour it into the cans and immediately seal it with metal lids. Store in a cellar or where it is dark and cool. Bon Appetit! Vivid impressions to you.
A simple recipe for amber peach jam for the winter with slices
Everyone knows that fruits such as peaches are quite sweet and fleshy, and therefore, so that the jam is not too sweet, you can add a citrus flavor for a change, namely add lemon to it.
Such a treat will stay with you not a single winter, and will delight you with its yellow color and aroma. Although I think you will eat it without waiting for the cold season).
The secret of this particular recipe is that peaches are necessarily cleaned from the skin, but I know that many prefer to cook it with the skin, this is already looking at your own discretion.But without it, it will be much better, because then, they will not spoil the appearance, because they can skukozhitsya in the bank.
Proportions of sugar and peaches take 1 to 1. You can cook such a delicacy, where there will be little sugar, but then you will need to eat it in the near future so that it will not sour.
We will need:
- peach - about 1 kg
- granulated sugar - 950 g
- lemon juice - 1.5 tbsp
1. First of all, engage in sunny "handsome" wash them and then pour them over with boiling water.
2. And then move them cold. Thus, the skin can be easily removed after such procedures. And you do not have to cut it for hours with a kitchen knife.
3. Peeled peaches from the skin cut into slices, remove the bones. These are the pieces you should have.
4. Next, put a cup with the contents on the scales and measure the exact amount. Because almost as much, you need to take granulated sugar.
5. Thus, if the fruit was about 500 grams, take about 500 grams of sugar. Make up the ingredients in a basin and leave to stand to release a large amount of juice for 3-4 hours.
6. How will the required amount of time, put the mass on the stove and select the average mode of fire.Boil until boiling and until all the sugar has dissolved. And then immediately turn off the stove and let the jam cool to room temperature.
After that, repeat the procedure 2 times (simmer for 5 minutes after boiling), and as you start to cook a third time, then pour in the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
7. And boil for about 10 minutes. Then turn off and pour the jam into sterile clean jars. Cork them. Place them to the top of the bottom on the shelf, wrap a blanket and leave to cool for 24 hours.
8. And do not forget to leave on trial at least a couple of spoons of this magnificent dish. You will definitely like it and become one of your favorites. Pleasant discoveries!
Peach jam recipe
Well, we move on, and prepare a different new recipe. I also liked this method of cooking, because the jam turned out very thick and dense in consistency. What made it even more attractive and besides, now I can use it as a filling for buns or pies, and also lubricate cakes or rolls with such jam.
We will need:
- peaches - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- citric acid - 2-3 g
1.Rinse the fruit in running water, and then remove the stone from them, chop into small pieces. If the amount of work is large, you can use a device, for example a nicer-dyser. The skin, as in the previous version, you can first scald with boiling water, and then put the fruit in ice water, the peel is easily removed after that.
Crush the peaches into small cubes and add sugar. Stir. And leave to hang out for a couple of hours.
2. After the infusion, boil the jam until it becomes transparent, that is, about 20 minutes after stirring. Just before turning off make lemon and stir well. Take the cans clean and carefully place this hot masterpiece in them. Twist the caps tightly and store in the conditions of the pantry room or cellar.
Five minutes from peaches - recipe without water
Got to my favorite option, I think, and for you it is one of the best. All because, for its preparation does not need too much time. And also fruits turn out not digested, keep a large amount of vitamins. But even this is not all, take a look at the color, it turns out amber, as if honey.And such preparation is stored perfectly even at room temperature.
And one more thing, it is amazingly tasty and unique. Be sure to try it and you will be satisfied in any case. Peach "5 Minute" is something that absolutely everyone likes, rest assured.
Note this option without water, which means that peaches will be cooked only in their own juice.
We will need:
- overripe peaches - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- lemon - optional
1. Wash ripe and juicy peaches and remove a stone from the middle. You should have a lot of halves.
2. Chop them into pieces.
3. Scald lemon with boiling water and cut into quarters, along with zest. That it will give a tart and rich taste of citrus. If you want a more delicate shade to get, then cut off the zest.
4. Cover with sugar and stir with a wooden spatula. Wait about 1 hour.
5. Then put the container on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes after actively boiling. And then let the jam stand and stand for a couple of hours and cool. After boiling again (five minutes) and let cool. Cook this way in three rounds.
6. And when the mixture boils for the last time, do not let it cool, pour immediately into prepared clean jars. Spin the caps and turn the caps down.Cover with a towel and wrap in any warm cloth.
7. Leave on the night watch, and in the morning drop into the cellar or put it in a storage room.
How to cook peach jam for the winter with whole slices in its own juice
Well, now at home, right from this video you can watch this live instruction with descriptions. Peaches will also be cooked in syrup, which will make them even more unique and tender.
And for sure, everyone will ask for a recipe for this tasty treat. All because the author uses one secret, you want to know which one, then click on the browse button faster.
Delicious jam from seedless peach halves in amber syrup
I would also like to demonstrate one variation, which certainly should be in each piggy bank. This is because cinnamon is used in this recipe, and this seasoning is quite pungent and gives a cool tint to the taste.
In this technique of cooking with peach skin is not removed, in order to preserve all the vitamins. But, if it is fundamentally important for you, then you can remove it, if that. On the consistency and color it will not affect.
Note that sugar is used to a minimum, which should not upset you, but on the contrary, it does not harm your figure and waist.
We will need:
- overripe peaches - 1.5 kg
- granulated sugar - 1 kg
- lemon - 1 pc. - 1-2 tbsp of juice
- cinnamon stick - 1 pc.
- water - 1 tbsp. or 250 ml
1. In order to get a brave syrup, you need to combine water with sugar and stir. Turn on the fire and bring the grains to complete dissolution, that is, stir the mass.
2. With peaches do as usual, wash them, wipe them with a dry towel, and then chop them into halves with a kitchen knife. Thinly cut there is nothing, try to keep all the pieces the same size.
3. Discard the fruit immediately after the sugar syrup boils. Stir well, add cinnamon stick and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. After removing from the heat and let stand for an hour, so that the peaches are perfectly soaked with such sweet infusion.
4. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon, this is easy to do if you first tap it on the table, or use a special device in the form of a juicer. Add it to the jam when it boils again on the stove. Simmer on medium mode for about 30-40 minutes, stirring slowly, if foam is formed, then remove it.
At the end of work, remove the wand, that is, remove it from the mass.
5.It now remains only to decompose a beautiful and attractive mixture of banks that need to be sterilized in advance. Use metal covers for tightness. Using both hands, turn over each piece and put on warm clothes until it cools completely. Keep indoors where it is rather cool. Bon Appetit!
The best recipe for peach jam with walnuts
For me personally, such a dessert causes a smile and delight on the face. As if I am a princess, and this is a royal sign of attention. In general, this recipe is already a hundred years old at lunchtime, and from year to year it never ceases to amaze us all. If earlier only almonds or, for example, kernels from peach seeds were taken and added to it, now walnuts are also added.
Imagine, the longer this jam stands in a jar, the better it becomes, because this nut flavor will soak up all the pieces of fruit, and the syrup will become more transparent, like floral honey.
We will need:
- peach - 500 g
- sugar - 500 g
- walnut - 1 tbsp. (already cleaned, nucleoli)
1. So, remember the action, you first need to clear the nuts from the thick peel (shell).And chop the kernels with a kitchen knife, but not too shallow, but not too large. In the baby just does not fit.
Treat peaches in water and remove a bone from the heart. On request, you can take off the skin of each fruit, or you can leave it safe and sound.
2. Combine peaches with sugar in a saucepan to form fragrant juice (for 1-2 hours depending on over-ripeness and juiciness of fruits). It is necessary for the fruit to be quenched in its own juice without adding water.
Bring the mass to a boil, and do not forget to carefully and gently stir with a wooden spatula so that nothing burns to the walls of the dish. Boil 30 minutes. And only after that, tadam make a crushed walnut nutlet. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
3. Well, then, take the sample. Invite your friends to a tasting. And the fact that do not eat close in small half-liter or liter jars, of course, then you need a lot more ingredients. Store in the refrigerator or on the insulated balcony without direct sunlight.
Thick strawberry, peach and nectarine jam
Tasty and simple - this is the motto of this treat.And you know why, the thing is that by mixing all these fruits and berries, you get a rather thick texture. You just need to combine the mass with sugar and boil for a few minutes. Although you can not be limited to this list, which is shown below, you can also make fresh apples.
If you want this dessert to have a transparent structure, then hold the fruit in sugar for a couple of hours.
We will need:
- peaches - 1000 g
- nectarines - 500 g
- strawberry or victoria, strawberries - 300 g
- sugar - 1300 g
1. Before proceeding to the preparation of such a fruit and berry confiture, we suggest that you wash all the fruits in running water. Then peel off the peaches and nectarines; chop the fruit into small cubes about 1.5 cm by 1.5 cm, fold the bones to the side. Remove straws from strawberries.
2. Next, mix the diced nectarines and peaches with granulated sugar, mix with a tablespoon and let stand for a couple of hours or at least 1 hour at room temperature. Further, as a lot of liquid was formed, put the container on the stove and bring the whole mass to a boiling point.
There will undoubtedly be a foam during the cooking process, remove it with a slotted spoon or spoon. Boil for 20 minutes, throw the whole strawberries (strawberries or victoria).Continue to simmer over medium heat for another 15 minutes. And then turn off the stove and let the jam cool completely, you will probably have to leave it all night.
The next day you have to boil it again and boil for 10-15 minutes. And then hot packaged in clean sterile jars and roll up under the metal lid.
3. Keep such tinned stocking in the cellar or in the pantry room. And remember that when it's a holiday in your house, you always have a jar of such a wonderful sunny dessert just in case. From which just fingers you will lick, and salivating will run by themselves after the first spoon. Bon Appetit!
How to cook peach jam - yum fingers! (recipe for multicooker)
If your apartment has such an electric appliance, so why not use it. After all, besides, with him, any cooking saves time. And always help out at any time.
The main thing is to determine the desired mode of cooking in Redmond or Polaris, and this will help, as always, a movie from YouTube. Join the viewing and you will succeed, definitely!
Assorted Peaches and Apricots
Very tasty and extraordinarily beautiful, and the color is stunning and it's all in one recipe, which is very simple. Moreover, these two fruits are usually always sold on the shelves or on the market in one period of time. Therefore, often many young housewives combine these two ingredients. Yes, and rightly so, because it turns out even cooler and more awesome, do not believe it, check it yourself!
We will need:
- peaches and apricots in any proportions - 2 kg
- orange - 1 pc.
- sugar - 1.5 kg
1. Rinse the fruit in running water, and then with the oranges, peel off the peel and chop them into small pieces. If you want to don’t add oranges, it is optional, but they will add only a citrus shade that will make this dish even more interesting and unusual.
2. Apricots and peaches also cut into dice with a sharp knife, just do not forget to remove the skin from them. Bone cast aside.
3. Then you can immediately mix all the obtained ingredients with sugar and cook on the fire for 5 minutes after boiling. Or, using a blender or meat grinder, chop into a mushy mass, add sugar and cook for 5 minutes as well.
In any case, further it is necessary to allow the jam to cool, and after 5-7 hours to boil it again.Put such a mass in a polovnik in clean jars, wrap the lids with a special seamer and store until spring in your cellar or refrigerator.
Recipe for the winter of peach jam (or jam)
Well, you will definitely like this blank, because it turns out very beautiful and looks like mashed potatoes or if you can put it confiture. Such a dish is usually used in pies or bagels, generally in baking. Yes, or you can try it with a crispy fresh bread.
We will need:
- peaches - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
1. Peaches wash and pour boiling water, remove bones with a stick. Then place in a blender cup and chop into a mushy mixture. It is important that it is homogeneous and lump free.
2. Then add sugar and stir, simmer for 10 to 40 minutes, depending on the final result, if you want a little thinner, then turn off after 10-15 minutes. And if you like a denser consistency, then turn off the stove after 40 minutes. After cooling, the mass thickens even more.
3. Place prepared peach boiled puree in clean sterile jars and seal them with a special key under the metal lid.Store in a secluded place so that no one finds it, preferably in the refrigerator. Have a nice
Amazing dessert with almonds
There is another fairly original version, which belongs to the category of dear and beloved. And what smell will reach your neighbors, they will come running to you today. Do not forget to share this cooking information with them.
We will need:
- peaches - 5-6 pcs. about 1 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- almond nuts - 0.2 kg
- Cinnamon - 1 tbsp
1. Fruit sorting, that is, inspect rotten and flawed will not work. Then rinse them in running cold water. remove the bone from them. Take a sharp knife and cut them with plastics. Pour sugar, stir. As you may have noticed, a liquid will immediately appear. Let it brew for 2-3 hours on the table.
2. After the time has elapsed, pour in drinking water and boil for 20 minutes on a slow plate, remove the foam. Allow to cool completely to a temperature of 30-40 degrees.
Next again boil the jam. And then add the nuts, pre-remove them from the skin. You can throw them whole, and you can split into two parts. And plus sprinkle with cinnamon.
Turn on the fire and simmer another 120 minutes after active boiling.
3. And then, as you already guessed, pour a clean ladle over sterile jars. Wrap the twist caps, lower the jars with the other side and wrap them in a blanket. After 24 hours, take out the finished dish in glass containers on the balcony, which is insulated or use the cellar.
Mmmm, what a beauty, just think you are eating all at once from a jar of fragrant peach in the winter cold. Even if it is canned, but it is homemade. If you are tormented by the question of whether it is possible to really cook such a delicacy without removing the bones, then I think that you guessed it. Because the answer will be - yes, of course!
Just do not forget that all the same for long-term storage, you do not need to leave jam with a bone, you have to eat it within a year. Because the pits contain cinnamic acid, which can harm your health.
We will need:
- peaches - 3 kg
- sugar - 3 kg
1. Be sure to rinse fruit in water before cooking. And then take a stick or fork and make punctures, it is necessary in order for the syrup to fall and completely soak the whole fruit. Add sugar and leave to stand for about 4-5 hours.
2After the peaches stand at the right time and give up their juice, start cooking. Turn on slow fire and cook for about 2.5 hours.
3. And then take the clean jars and lids and preserve the workpiece. Keep it where it is cool. Pleasant discoveries!
So quickly and cleverly you can make jars with such a wonderful treat, which really turns out to be delicious and has a peculiar and unique taste. Eat peach jam for health, but in moderation! I hope you find for yourself from this note, what you were looking for. Or maybe, if you do not make it difficult to share some other way of cooking.
All have a great working day! Merry positive mood. Bye.