Repair work interchanges at the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road and Ryazan Avenue will be held on a competitive basis until SeptemberJune 25, 2017
The Moscow Department of Construction established a program, according to which reconstruction works will be carried out aimed at building four-level full-turn transport routes from the existing two-level ones, as well as the construction of special auto sites for inspecting vehicles. The area allotted for sites is 0.16 hectares. The length of transport roads to be repaired is 6,014 km.
To organize the repair of roads at the junction of transport roads at the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road and Ryazanka, a competition has been announced, applications for which can be submitted before 28.08.2014.The selection results will be announced 09.09.2014.
The contract value of the reconstruction of transport roads is 5.876 billion rubles.
Also, according to official information posted on the government procurement portal, the terms of reference includes the following activities:
- carrying out repair work on three objects - Moscow Ring Road, Ryazan Avenue and Lermontovsky Avenue;
- construction work aimed at the construction of congresses;
- construction of bypass transport roads;
- construction work aimed at the construction of 2 racks;
- construction of the tunnel;
- construction of a bridge for pedestrians;
- reconstruction works of the overpass and underground pedestrian crossing.