The unified state examination mathematics 2018: profile level
Graduates of grade 11 in 2017 passed the test of a single state exam. Ahead of the new school year and a new test for the graduates of 2018. Will there be a change in the structure of the USE in 2018? While the results of the USE of this year are being considered, it’s too early to talk about changes. Official changes will be published at the beginning of the school year.
Graduates should now think about choosing an educational institution, therefore, the choice of subjects for passing the EGE. Students who have chosen schools with a mathematical bias will need to pass a profile level in mathematics. To prepare for the exam in mathematics should be approached responsibly, prepare in advance. The FIPI website has posted a demo of test measurement materials for several years. In 2017, the examination material included 19 tasks of different levels of complexity. Assignments can be divided into blocks:
- 1-8tasks on the level of complexity are similar to the base level.
- 9-12- increased complexity.
- 13-19- high and high level of complexity.
Answers to tasks from 1 to 12 number are written in the form No. 1 in the form of numbers. Answers to the tasks from 13 to 19 must contain a complete description of the solution, written in the form No. 2. If for the preparation of the first 12 numbers, you can use open banks, then for the rest there is no such possibility, you can use the demo version of 2017 and the CIM of previous years. Various options for solving tasks can be written in a draft, but the decision, which is written in form No. 2, is taken into account.
For each correctly performed task from 1 to 12 one point is credited. For answers from 13 to 15, the number is charged from 0 to 2 points, 16-17 - the maximum number of points - 3, 18-19 - 4 points for a correct and reasonable answer.
The number of points depends on the difficulty of the task. To obtain the maximum number, it is necessary to mathematically correctly write a detailed answer. Methods of decision, the form of the record may be different, but the answer must be true and reasonable. If the answer is correct, but the solution is not recorded, this answer is not taken into account, 0 points are awarded. The mathematical content of the answer is checked.
There are a few tips for successfully passing the math level exam:
- view options for the exam for previous years;
- start training with simple basic tasks;
- Determine what you know perfectly well and where additional training is needed;
- Repeat poorly learned material through textbooks, ask for help from a specialist, view video tutorials;
- solve several similar problems on each topic to consolidate knowledge;
- do not try to memorize the solution of each task (there are many of them, do not remember everything), it is better to understand the algorithm, the logic of the solution
- Before the exam, decide on the options for the EGE demo again, this will help you remember the forgotten material.
The system of assessment of the profile level is complex, it consists of two scales: primary points and test points. Primary points are summed up when performing tasks: for numbers 1-12 - the maximum number is 1 point, for numbers 13-15 - 2, for numbers 16-17 - 3; for 18, 19 numbers - 4. Primary points are converted to test points according to the scheme:
|The number of primary points||The number of test points|
|0 – 5||2||0 – 26|
|6 – 12||3||27 – 50|
|12 – 20||4||50 – 75|
|20 – 32||5||75 – 100|
This scheme is not constant may vary. Changes are made at the end of the analysis of the results of the USE across the country. Analysis of the results last from 7 to 9 days.In 2017, the minimum threshold was 6 primary or 27 test points.