What is mg per samp?
Starting to play Samp, very often in the chat you canmeet various cuts. Experienced players know them and easily read the messages, but beginners may have questions about these terms. For example, what is MG or DM in Samp?
Below we list the main abbreviations and their transcripts from the SAMP.
Among the main terms and abbreviations that are used in the game, highlight
- MG (metagaming) - application of information from the real world in the gaming chat room;
- DM (deadmatch) - the destruction of all the characters without a reason or purpose;
- DB (Drive By) - destruction of opponents by means of the car: hitting or shooting from the auto salon;
- TC in MG Samp means killing units that are friendly with you;
- SK (Spawn Kil) - the destruction of players during their appearance;
- RP (RP - role play) in MG samp implies the choice of a certain role and interaction with other players;
- RK (Revenge Killing) - repeated destruction for the purpose of revenge;
- GM - a mode that provides immortality;
- PG (powergaming) is a game against several players, while the player uses unreal force and things;
- BH (Bunny hop) - jumping, which is prohibited;
- IC (in character) is a game in accordance with its role. Players act and speak in accordance with the intended role;
- OSS is a game outside the role. In this situation, the player can act on his own behalf outside the game, that is, at his own will.
To create a server, see How to create a server in samp.