What is useful karkade?
Karkad is famous for its medicinal properties onover the centuries. Tea from the petals of hibiscus has a rich color, as well as a pleasant taste and aroma. He has many admirers, but not everyone knows what useful karkade.
How useful is the carcade tea for health
Dried flower petals conceal in themselves trulymagic power. In this case, the benefit is not only in flowers, but foliage and seeds. Medical research confirms the healing effect of plants in various diseases due to the content of nutrients:
- Citric acid is a good tool for strengthening immunity and preventing infectious diseases;
- anthocyanins regulate the thickness of the walls of blood vessels;
- Linoleic acid prevents the appearance of cholesterol plaques and breaks down fat;
- vitamins and fatty acids help fight stress and excessive fatigue;
- pectin and polysaccharides purify the body of toxins and heavy metals, clean the intestines.
Another feature of cicada is the ability to stimulate the secretion of bile, so tea acts as a mild laxative and diuretic.
Karkade is able to normalize the pressure. In the cold form, it increases blood pressure and is useful for hypotension, while in hot form it decreases the pressure.
If you take tea from the leaves of hibiscus without honey or sugar, it can stabilize the blood sugar, which is very important in diabetes mellitus.
Tea helps also with dysbacteriosis. Karkade destroys the painful microflora while stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria.
With alcohol poisoning, carcade will help to remove the decay products from the body and cope with hangover syndrome.
To maintain the medicinal qualities you need to know inthan and how to brew karkade. You can not make petals, but just pour boiling water for a few minutes. Brew tea in glass or porcelain.