What should I cook for dinner?
Our article will be useful very much for many. After all, this topic interests everyone. Each housewife daily asks herself what to cook for dinner. It's breaking his head in search of ideas for cooking something tasty and useful. We will help you cope with this problem by offering a couple of recipes in response to the question: what to cook at home for dinner?
The recipe for stewed cabbage with meat
- 300-400 g of veal pulp;
- 1 kg of cabbage;
- 1 piece of onions;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree; 2-3 tbsp of melted butter;
- 1 sweet Bulgarian pepper (optional);
- 1 tbsp sour cream;
- ground black pepper;
- Cut veal into small pieces and mix with salt and pepper;
- Then put the butter and meat on a hot frying pan;
- Stir the meat stirring, over low heat until it has browned;
- Then you need to lay out the carrot and onions and continue to pass until slightly golden in color;
- To the total mass, add a fresh crumbled tomato;
- Then you need to lay out the thinly-visited cabbage, before it is peeled from the sheets from above.
- It is necessary to make a slow fire, cover and leave to extinguish meat with vegetables for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate vessel you need to connect half a cup of water, tomato and sour cream, so we get a tomato sauce;
- With this tomato sauce you need to pour the dish, then mix and stew until it is ready, if there is not enough cabbage juice, then you can add water.
To determine if a cabbage is ready, you need to know the preferences of the one who will eat it. Some love everything crunchy, and some organically do not tolerate this and love well-braised vegetables.
The recipe for pilaf with chicken
Are you still thinking what to make for a delicious dinner? Prepare pilaf with chicken to please yourself and family. Ingredients for pilaf with chicken:
- 250-300 g of long grain or round rice;
- 300 g of chicken breast;
- 1 carrot;
- 1-2 pieces of onions;
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic; - half a glass of vegetable oil without a smell;
- 1 pod of hot pepper at will;
- 1.5-2 tsp seasonings for pilaf;
- black pepper powder to taste;
- salt to taste.
- Peeled onions and carrots must be cut into strips.
- Chicken fillet cut into cubes, approximately 4-5 cm in size.
- Preheat a frying pan (non-stick or cast iron), pour oil into it.
- Pass the carrots and onions until slightly golden, using medium heat.
- Then you need to put in a frying pan chickenpieces, mix them with vegetables and fry all this mixture on high heat for 3-5 minutes. In doing so, do not forget to stir constantly, so that carrots and onions do not burn.
- After all this, on top of the fillet, you need to lay out the well-washed rice in a uniform layer.
- Close the frying pan with a lid and lower the heat. Wait 5-7 minutes until all the water evaporates from the rice, and it does not heat up.
- Then, in a ladle or a large glass, you need to pour a half cup of boiling water, pour the seasoning and salt and stir.
- This spicy water should be poured on rice, at the same time, that it was covered by 1.5-2 cm. If this amount of water is small, then add more boiled water
- Then you need to reduce the fire to a minimum, cover and cook until done.
- When the water evaporates and the rice is welded, you need to make several punctures to the bottom of the pan.
- In these punctures, stick, pre-cut slices of garlic.
- After 2-3 minutes, you need to turn off the fire, cover the pilaf and leave for 10-15 minutes in a pan to insist.
The prepared dish needs to be mixed thoroughly topieces of vegetables and chicken were distributed evenly over the rice. Then it should be shifted to a common dish or plates and served to the table with ketchup, greens or pickled vegetables.
The recipe for pancakes with meat
Are you wondering what to cook for dinner today? Do not worry. We will tell you a good idea. Ingredients for the recipe for pancakes with minced meat:
- 500 g of potatoes;
- 2 pieces of onions;
- 200 g minced meat from pork and beef;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 tbsp wheat flour;
- white bread or loaf;
- vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper;
- olives without pits (optional);
- sour cream;
- 1-2 pieces of bread crumb soak in warm milk and leave until swelling.
- Squeeze off excess liquid from it and twist it through a meat grinder along with one onion and meat.
- Beat the egg into egg, salt, pepper. Thoroughly knead, and clean in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Previously, peeled potatoes grate on the smallest grater.
- After a while starch on potatoes should settle, and on top water should be formed, it must be drained.
- Next, in a thick grated potato mass, you need to enter the egg and flour, and add salt.
- On the cooked heated frying pan pour the butter and spoon to put thin pancakes.
- Then, for each potatocake, put a smooth layer of minced meat, you can even blind the ball, and then level it, so it will be easier to create a uniform layer. And in the middle you need to insert the olive.
- Over this again, you need to put potatoes. Fry over medium heat until crispy.
- At the end, reduce the heat, cover the frying pan with a lid and bring the dish to full preparedness in the oven or on the stove.
Draniki to serve to the table with sour cream or using different sauces for salads.
Recipe for pie with mushrooms
After reading this recipe, you will know exactly what to cook for dinner today. It is simple and affordable, and most importantly easy to remember. To make a mushroom pie, you will need:
- 1 cup of sour cream;
- half a cup of mayonnaise;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 1-1.5 cups of wheat flour, this is depending on the density of sour cream;
- 0.5 tsp of soda;
- ground black pepper;
- 300 g of mushrooms;
- 1-2 pieces of potatoes;
- 2 pieces of onions or a bunch of green;
- vegetable oil;
- greens of dill;
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt to make a uniform state.
- Then, add the sour cream, soda, vanilla, soda, mayonnaise, mix everything with a blender or a mixer.
- Next, pour the sifted flour and beat the mixture. The received dough should be liquid, as on a fritters.
- Washed, peeled, mushrooms should be fried in oil until cooked.
- Next, put the potatoes cut into strips, and fry for a few more minutes.
- After that, add the onions, greens, salt, pepper to the stuffing for the mushroom pie. Stir and cool a little.
- Lubricate the mold or frying pan - if it is detachable, then sprinkle with a manga, and if silicone, then rinse with water.
- Then pour half of the dough into a mold, and top out the stuffing from potatoes and mushrooms.
- Pour the entire surface of the filling with a uniform layer of the remainder of the dough.
- Place the cake in the oven preheated to 190C for 35-40 minutes.
The finished pie should be left in the offoven for a few minutes. This is done so that he does not opal. To serve the table in a hot form, as a completely independent dish. Now you know what to cook for dinner. With such simple, but very tasty recipes, do not cease to amaze your family!