Which refrigerator to choose?
A modern refrigerator should fullyhave all the positive characteristics: to be large enough, to have a convenient division into the freezer and divisions, to cool the products qualitatively and at the same time to look aesthetically in the kitchen. Choosing among the many different models, first of all compare the manufacturers of refrigeration equipment among themselves and choose the best one available to you.
One of the best in this matter is the Germancompany Liebherr. German refrigerators Liebherr are characterized by reliability, high quality, functionality and aesthetics. The manufacturer offers a variety of luxury models: built-in appliances, detached refrigerators, freezers, as well as wine cabinets and humidors. "Liebher" combines many years of experience and modern trends to create a technique that meets all the wishes of a demanding buyer who is accustomed to quality and reliability. The "Liebher" technique is recognizable by individuality and a certain minimalist style, which is also a mark of good reliable taste.
The advantages of Liebherr refrigeration:
- A combination of modern technologies, high quality and attractive design;
- Effective cooling system with a minimum minimum of electrical energy consumption;
- Using a modern system of Magic-Eye -version of the control panel on the refrigerator, in which information about the processes inside is displayed on the body or door. A convenient display will help you get the temperature information inside and, if necessary, change it by pressing certain buttons.
- Each model range of refrigerators has its ownfeatures and advantages. Models GlassEdition have a front cover of tempered glass; Premium are made with increased comfort conditions, PremiumPlus have LED lighting.
- Every day the Liebher plants produce more than 7,500a variety of household appliances: small-sized freezers and refrigerators, wine and temperature cabinets, built-in, combined and detached models, professional industrial refrigeration. There are models for any premises and products.
The company gives an official guarantee for its equipment, provides after-sales service, and regularly arranges shares and special offers for its customers.