Why does not the tablet turn on?
The tablet is a reliable portable device. Today it enjoys an unprecedented popularity. Becoming its owner, the owner can after a certain period of time encounter the following problem: the tablet does not turn on. There may be several reasons for this. Each of them will be considered below.
Why the tablet does not turn on
The tablet may not turn on due to the following reasons:
- Operating system failure. It often appears as a tablet running on Android, and on iOS. This problem makes itself felt in advance. So, while working on the device, the user can observe browser hangs, slow application operation, and also self-disabling of the tablet, which then starts to function again after a reboot.
- Discharging the battery. The battery of the tablet is designed for autonomous operation for only a certain period of time. If it is not fed from the network, it is discharged, which causes the device to shut down. As a result, there is no functioning of any mechanism of the tablet.
- The failure of the video adapter. When there is a problem with this element, the screen of the tablet becomes black, while the OS load on the device occurs and the operation of its mechanisms is clearly heard. Additionally, make sure that the reason lies in the failure of the video adapter can be as follows. First, put on a tablet for 1 hour. Then leave it for 15 minutes, and then press the Reset button. Wait 10 minutes and touch the bottom of the device, if it is warm, then the reason is in the video adapter.
- Mechanical damage. Usually, they arise because of a tablet falling or its incorrect transportation (without a protective cover). After that on the device, as a rule, there are chips, scratches and other defects. Therefore, to determine the cause of the failure of the tablet in this case is not difficult.
How to restore the tablet
After understanding why the tablet does not turn on and how to identify the main reason, you need to find out how to solve this problem:
- If the case is a failure of the operating system, thenyou need to re-flash the device. To do this, you must use a licensed utility designed for your OS. But its launch and configuration has its own nuances, so you can perform a flashing of the tablet only in a specialized service center by the master.
- If the portable device is not turned on due todischarge of the battery, then you can do it yourself. Connect the tablet to the power supply and leave it for 1-2 hours. Then press the Reset button.
- If the failure is associated with the video adapter, thenit will be necessary to repair it or replace it. Without knowledge and experience in the repair of modern computer technology to do it will be impossible. Therefore, the only way out is to contact a specialist. But remember that if you still have a warranty, then go to the service center that is listed. If it has already expired, you can choose any workshop where experienced specialists work.
- In the presence of mechanical damage, the tabletIt may not work due to failure of the most diverse parts - from the matrix to the plume. Determine which parts and components need repair or replacement can only be after the opening and diagnosis of the device. All this must be done only in the conditions of the service center by the forces of experienced masters.
From the above information it is clear that the tablet cando not turn on for a few basic reasons. Identifying them is quite simple. Then how to eliminate the cause in most cases can only be the efforts of experienced service center specialists. After all, without knowledge and skills, you can only exacerbate the situation, while the complete failure of the tablet, without the possibility of its recovery, is not excluded.